Ppl are already camping outside my spot for these..its MAYHEM man its MAYHEM
TEAM BANG OUT
ITS A MOVEMENT
WE OFFICIAL
BANG OUT

i di the gift card thing damn now im dying for saturday to roll around
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

got mine pre-ordered from a socal 626 mall.

they started doing pre-orders tuesday afternoon when their shipment came in (about 50 pairs) and by closing all sizes were all pre-ordered out!

socali hype sucks!!!
will work 4 player exclusives!!!

People are really goin in on these....seen 5 heads already wit him and I only been outside for an hr......wow.....I mean I still want my pair, but imma have to put these on ice for a loooooooooong time
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Quote:
socali hype sucks!!!
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Are they gonna be on footlocker.com or finishline.com??
Authentic Jordan xxi red/black/silver suede sz 13 for trade.
Looking for 10.5/11 Jordans. Any offer is a good offer.

ok so i just preordered mines but problem is they didnt have my usual 10 but only had a 9.5. i reserved a 9.5 do you guys think they will fit fine (for those who has 8s or the aquas coming out this sat?) the guy at the store wouldnt let me see them or anything and told me that they do run bigger but im not sure. im pretty a true size 10 but could fit a 9.5 in the fire red 3 in a 9.5. any input? thanks!!
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Quote:
Any1 know if JB is gonna make a sz 15(WMNS) in the Women's Aqua?? just curious

I DOUBT IT...THINK 13 WOMENS IS THE BIGGEST...

Quote:
Ppl are already camping outside my spot for these..its MAYHEM man its MAYHEM
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

Quote:
The kids sizes look better than the regular sizes.

def look more og
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Just Copped today...Did anyones aqua's come with a huge box..I wear a 8.5 and the box they came in were huge...

nice pic, only pla on coppin the womens and mens aquas, cant wait several days left
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
[email protected]

JUST GOT BACK FROM KOPPING...WAS LOOKIN TO USE MY GIRL DISCOUT ON THESE...BUT SOMONE HAS RESERVED THE SIZE 14'S AT ALL FINISHLINES AROUND NAP....

279095888.jpg

279095896.jpg
Quote:
Just Copped today...Did anyones aqua's come with a huge box..I wear a 8.5 and the box they came in were huge...

@#%$ YES...THESE ARE 14'S...

279096662.jpg
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

jus got mines from my local FA today, dude was chargin $200 a pop for these, he told me that he was sellin em @ that price, then he seen my face go from :wow:
eek.gif
to :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
. he switched up and said $160, i was like iight koo.

these are so smokin. but i like the ashy look on the OGs better, plus the light grey on the heel set em off more.

but hey i'm rockin em around the house :lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

Ordered mine online for 40 bucks more....I tell you, it's gonna be whack on Saturday with others lining up as early as now. We had a pre-sale earlier at my local Finishline...it was supposed to start at 12noon. When I got there at 11:45, there was quite a line and they had to give you a number. When I was in line 5 minutes had passed, the salesman said they were out of size 11's already... THAT FAST!? WOW!! I said to myself, let's go for a size 11.5 or 10.5 just in case. But they all ran out before it was my turn, so I thought why not buy online than wait for Friday for the wrist bands and again Saturday for the purchase....

THIS is what the Women's "Aquas" SHOULD'VE looked like:

4uyv782.jpg
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

Jay Dean03 how u get those from footaction already?
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
[email protected]

Thanks but I take no credit for that PS. That was done by a good friend of us on UTA, MazENever trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

Back
Top Bottom