**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

copped a pair off of swoosh this morning....stayed up till 4am (east coast) for these then gave up and went to sleep (had to work in the morning) so i missed out by the time i woke up. called swoosh and asked them if there was any chance of these restocking and they told me no but check on monday cause thats when the orders would go through and if any credit cards were denied then the shoes would reappear....low and behold this morning a size 11.5 was not grayed out on the screen!

Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

I just love these shoes my grails, so many different ways to rock em the versatility....
279614130.jpg

279988327.jpg
Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
[email protected]

Quote:
I haven't..my order status still says "Waiting for order approval"...everyone that ordered from eastbay is the message you have also?
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

big ups to the NT members coppin the tees i made for the aquas. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

MDTerps4...

my eastbay order says the same thing. I called them today to see what was up with that, and it said it was in the last stages before they got shipped. (either tonight, or first thing in the morning).

you should call and see whats up to be safe.
FIGHT ON!

Yea..i called eastbay to check the status of my order and they said they are running behind in verifying orders. The lady I talked to released my order and is shipping tomorrow. I would call and ask about your order because it will take a while before eastbay will call you and confirm your order...

wanted to try something a little different, only picked up one pair, byt heres a collage lol
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

picked mine up...both womens and mens...womens is so much better IMO. paid 170 for both and was hard to get womens then mens. gonna sit on em till next year so the wave can die down
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

Damn I can't find the damn socks anywhere. Anyone know where I can cop them online?
TEAMBATMAN
Saving Gotham City is no joke​

i like the retros better than the OGs...i had the OGs as a kid and one thing i hated about the aquas was the light gray... i thought it made the shoe look wack...and the glitter on the OGs i could care less about... its nice but its not something i would lose sleep over... come on complaining about glitter :smh:
smh.gif
Knicks Fan til I die​

i don't see why dudes are trippin bout the OG vs retro comparison... JB's been modifyin retroes for years... these aren't near as bad as the messed up shape of the IVs or the dark elephant on the FR IIIs.
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

HEY!!! Everybody who ordered from swoosh did you get your shipping confirmation yet (only if you did 2 day shipping)??????
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

For those wondering about Eastbay status:

Quote:
Order Date: 09/21/2007
Method: STAND-SHIPPING
Carrier: Smart Post to USPS
Ship Date: 09/24/2007
Tracking No: 910214438541********
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these are the few times you can say retro>OG IMO
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Back
Top Bottom