**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Quote:
you must have not owned the ogs or bought a pair that was aged.
OGs @#%$ all over these. In quality and construction.
I am interested to know the ages of all who say the retro is better...?
281999 Jrordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Im not sure about the quality because I never owned the OGs, but I definitely like the darker heel cap better on the retros.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

Probably the best cop for me since the White and red laser 4s and the Alts. I just love these aquas.. Mad comfortable and barely crease and of course..they look sexy as hell.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Marshal's for like $29.99, very nice shorts indeed. I love how the Halo 3 matches poifectly, but I got better shirts to match, I just though I'd throw this one out there for heads to see.

OG's still come out on top.

They left out a bunch of tiny details that made the OG's that much better....

i.e.:

The multicolored insole instead of the iron-on printed jumpman.

OG's had thicker laces....Kinda like boot laces.

And obviously the sparkled midsole compared to the strictly purple.

The Nubuck was thicker on the OG's.

The only improvement made that I can see is maybe, maybe the darker suede...But even that is a matter of a personal opinion.
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

I agree. Particularly with the points about the midsole and the nubuck. And over time, I've grown to appreciate the lighter grey on the og's even though when I first got the ogs back then, I had wished it was an all black upper.

Details and, in most cases, materials will always put the ogs over the retros.

Personally I like the lighter heel cap on the OGs. But it's easier and cheaper to get a wearable pair of rertos, so I'll be good with the retros.
ST. LOUIS RAMS

Anyone know the sku for footaction for the retro 8 jacket track jacket with black/blue/purple? any places in nyc with them?
eyes.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

i don't understnd if u live in ny why would u order it on release day. u know ever store and their mom is selling it for retail. we got like 1000 footlockers and footactions

Quote:
I totally agree...I like them myself...all I'm saying is, if you don't really like a shoe, there are way more things you can do with $140, but I'm not telling people how to spend their money....

Nah, that's why I was laughing at what you said. Spending $100+ on something that's just "ok" and something as perishable as a shoe...comedy.

What's with all the animocity lol...
From the looks of things stores all across Toronto still have PLEEEEENTY of Aqaus...All the smart cats dipped and went south to Buff to cop aqua's for half of Canadian retail lol! Gotta love the exchange rate now :wink:
wink.gif

Anyone get shipping confirmation yet from finishline? Also what you guys think of this fit thinkin bout coppin. Anyone know If LRG jeans fit true 2 size ?
280144053.jpg

280144051.jpg

Back
Top Bottom