**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

i think these are gone in NYC for retail. Dont expect to find them for less than 180. Chain stores (Modells, Footlocker, Champs etc.) are all sold out. I woke up at 10 and i walked to my Modells on pennsylvania ave. and the guy said "men sizes sold out". I had an easier time getting the grapes than these. Can someone verify the production numbers on these?
I'm a hypebeast
Trade me your size 12 or size 13 aquas for my size 14...inbox me for a Nyc meetup

I got mine, but they are 1/2 size too small. Now I gotta figure out how to get a bigger size. I guess my feet grew cuz these things don't fit. Hmm.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

pull out the insoles to add a size
I'm a hypebeast
Trade me your size 12 or size 13 aquas for my size 14...inbox me for a Nyc meetup

anyone saw the women's shirts in retail stores?

:nerd:
nerd.gif
because in reality ...
i can only dream.
... it is impossible for that dream .. to come true.

i had got a 15 which is one size bigger than my regular size 14 but i took mine back today for a 14 they dont run small at all im lucky i found my size cause i was just bought to wear them for my b day tomorrow
You Have Just Been Bamboozled

El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised Now Im In The ATL...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell PM ME...

axl15z.jpg
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts
"my d*ck grew 2 inches with this bad boy."

PSN ID: jhawkcuse

With shoes like the Aquas....you dont wanna overdo it with the matching as lons as its close, its a go in my book. Just do it with a black based shirt your good. That purple is gonna be hard to match PERFECTLY ...the teal not so much.....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

big ups to those that copped shirts from me again. only got two XXLs left in the aqua colorway. I've also got these if anyone's interested. BTW, peep the sig for 20% off!

etaway.jpg
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

Quote:
i think these are gone in NYC for retail. Dont expect to find them for less than 180. Chain stores (Modells, Footlocker, Champs etc.) are all sold out. I woke up at 10 and i walked to my Modells on pennsylvania ave. and the guy said "men sizes sold out". I had an easier time getting the grapes than these. Can someone verify the production numbers on these?

Ummm, not true.

frown.gif
They are around, but you have to look
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

For those who missed out, finishline.com practically has a FSR... Go now.
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

finally got my pairs the other day.......place i ordered them from eff'd up and somehow shipped em to my old address even tho i made sure to order em up w/my new addy. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

I like these shoes alot like most people, but over the last couple of weeks it seems like everyone and their great grandfather has a pair of these. I'm good with my 2 pairs though.~
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

i need these in bklyn /ny area, i work crazy hours so anyone that can direct me to a store that has them in a zsize 13 please tell a dude

bless

check out Sports Authority, i stopped at one round my way in Jersey today, just to see what they had in there, since i haven't been to one of their stores in years, and found my size, 10 on display, these are sold out or only big sizes are available now, out here, i was gonna cop them but changed my mind, i got a pair already, i rather use that money to cop the white and orange blaze dropping this month, then off to the playoffs baby,
Extreme Heat for sale!! Jordans, Air Max, SB, Dunks, Vintage and OG kicks check out my photo album

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/

hit me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom