**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

^^ did you confirm which address they had sent it to? its not that hard to tell them, if anythign you should tell them to take it back to the ups station and go pick that thing up before they ship it back. plus why dont you just get them at the store and cancel the order.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

i love my pairs..but i keep seein everyone wearin 'em..so i will not wear mines for a very long time..i will rock 'em when everyone's is beat to all heck..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Hey guys, got a question...I purchased a pair of Aqua's at FOOTLOCKER. But I plan to exchange it with the womens VIII but Footlocker doesn't have my size...can I exchange the shoes with FOOTACTION OR CHAMPS OR LADY FOOTLOCKER? Thanks

^
yep, they are all the same company now
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

anyone else find 8s to lack traction on the hardwood?
PM ME IF YOU WANT THE BMP/OLNL...PACK OR SEPARATED!!!

******************MEETUPS IN BAY AREA CAN BE ARRAGNED(SHOES CAN ALSO BE SHIPPED)******************

^ kb8virginia you can since nike sends out the products with the same sku to all the stores (at least in regards to shoes) and should be the same with clothing, i've done it a few times.

do they really AJXX3? im planning on playing in them soon to check it out but that would blow and i think ive heard that they do lose traction before. ill update on these when i get a chance to rock them on the court. update us if you can! thanks
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Got mine in the mail today....great looking shoe...very impressed.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

I hate eastbay. They always leave the apartment # out of my shipping address. So I never know whether or not the package will get here on time. In the past ordering shirts I've never had a problem, the package has gotten here on time. But now the tracking says there's an "exception" and delay because of no apartment #. Is there any way I can just go to the UPS office and pick them up myself?

I'm trying to find a pair, but I'm having no luck. I'm in Champaign, IL :frown:
frown.gif
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

^^ Why did you wait?

I got mine saturday from eastbay, you should have jumped all over these when they were available.
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​

Uhh yea that's my stuff, got em on 9-22 but yea i'm slow. :x
sick.gif
She wanted me to BUSS in her eye, so she could watch my kids.

FrenchBlue23

I was trippin fam, had alot of things on my plate as far as work and school, and I didnt really have much time to get out there, Im go check my hookup spot tomorrow though, they always come through in the clutch for me. Hell I got an extra pair of Blk/Met Silver 5s damn near 3 weeks after release. Hopefully they can help me out, wish me luck guys,
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

for those that've been PM'ing me. i got a restock on my aqua waves tees. im hookin it up for all NT fam. peep the sig for 20% off my online store.

aqua.jpg
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

blackcat23mj, i ordered dem from eastbay da nite they came out and i was ordering from da phone and da dum machine thing got my address wrong and i didnt kno until like 2 days later. they are being shipped by usps and not ups and da post office was sayin dat i had a bad tracking number or something like dat. but when eastbay told me they were sending it to some address that was not minez, i knew that address does not exsist in salt lake city and i been going to da post office everyday and when i went 2day and some guy at the post office said dat he THINKS my shoes got sent back to eastbay cuz when they try to deliver my shoes to the wrong address dey notice dat that address does not exsist so i dont even kno wat da dum mailguy did wit it. but when i tracked it at my house it said that there was a notic left at da wrong address but it was kinda wierd cuz how is somebody gonna leave a notice that they tried to deliver the package to a address that dont exsist?? and the guy there that i always talk to seems to be like da manager and stuff, always says my package is not there at the post office or he dont even kno which mailguy tried delivering my shoes. so i gave him my number and everything to call me 2morrow morning cuz he told me he would kno where my shoes are 2morrow morning. so all i can do now is wait. i CANT get da aquas at da store cuz dey r sold out already and i live in SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH and we dont get anythin. the footaction only got 18 pairs and dey were 1 shoe for every size and same thing wit footlocker and wit finishline. so we dont get anythin over here so i just it my stuff off eastbay.

crap man, that sucks @#%$!! last time i ordered from eastbay i swore they ship UPS? or am i mistaken? last time i ordered was for the olnl. hmmm wow that stinks man. yea good luck with that, worst comes to worst, call eastbay now and give them a heads up about it and maybe they can intercept the package and send it back to you. worst comes to worst just pay for them to ship it back out but argue that they messed up on your address and the usps couldnt ship it, unless your address really is hard to find or something like that etc.

Back
Top Bottom