**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

My Big Ol Size 15 Soilders!.....Thanks To A Great Connection Never Again Will I walk Into A FL etc.. Ask For A Size 15 And Get Shut Down With A Smerk....$140 Flat BTW Im 6"9 I Have A Small Foot For That Height

" />
Im Done With The Kicks When I Marry Tyra Banks

I'll definatly be copping the women's version!!! I wish there were more pics!!! but yeacoppin newayz!!!!
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

**Check out my ebay Auctions Ebay: Zeus2321***

Aqua's are definentely copped but the question is... Aquas for my girl or the Women's ones? There aren't enough pictures of the women's ones. Sometimes they look :wow:
eek.gif
and sometimes they look :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. It all depends on the blue.

I thought it was right to post a scan of an ad from the 1993 Yankees Yearbook that depicts the Aquas in their OG glory.

I am not copping this shoe but I do wish the midsole had that "aqua sparkle" the OG had:

09182007095902am1copyaw2.jpg
Team Otaku​
What the hell are you doing?! If you just die here alone as you please, what are the ones you leave behind supposed to do?!

^^^^ these are OG " adidas streetball 1 low " , these in mid in the OG black/red colourway are the most sought after adidas basketball shoe ever
, i had both the aquas and the streetballs as a 13 year old 8)
glasses.gif

^^^^ these are OG " adidas streetball 1 low " , these in mid in the OG black/red colourway are the most sought after adidas basketball shoe
, i had both the aquas and the streetballs as a 13 year old 8)
glasses.gif

^ If the aquas came out looking like that they do in that picture, I would buy them.

Alright so after thinking about it long and hard I've decided I'll be passing on these. I'm not a fan of the 8s to begin with but it was all the apparel coming out that made me really want them.
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

i can't wait til saturday morning....im glad people are passing and showing that you don't have to buy in to the hype, just buy what you like.

I'm gonna try to go out and get these on Saturday.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360​

did anyone elses 8's feel a little big if you got your regular size? i noticed on the fire red 3's a 9.5 fit me better than a 10, also in the stealth 5's a 10 was just a little too big. I had the same problem w/ the 8's. So again did anyone else notice this?

Got these in at work today. I have to say that they are really nice in the flesh.
My store are selling them for 85

Damn, the best pics of the women's aquas on NT is Fab rockin em. DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME DETAILED PICS? It be much appreciated.

any pics with aquas with jeans on? i want to see what they look like when worn with pants.... thx much appreciatted

Back
Top Bottom