**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Yeah the Women Aquas just came in my store today and WOW... they look nice to me... Lovin the solid purple bottom. Im thinking about copin.. Im sure ill pick them up sometime after the 22nd......

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Damn the woman Aquas look good but gonna wait till they go on sell.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360​

The females are nice but they can't compare to the aquas. I'm infatuated with these damn sneakers. I hate the fact that I can't leave work with em until friday.
you talkin to me? YOU talkin me?​
Last.fm
MYspace

People are saying they run big? I mentioned this before, but I'm usually an 11, and I think the 11.5 fits better for me. But I think that's more of an issue of width as opposed to length. What do you guys think?

THE MANS AQUA R EASY COP..............THEY RUN TRUE SIZE IF PEOPLE R WONDERING THAT...............

kinda weird seeing the aquas with that jordan box in the back. I hate this box. worst one they ever have. excited to see boxes for all the countdown packages

TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>After all.... we all know shoes are like crack. After you get them...open that box.. you have about 10 minutes of a high..and another after actually wearin them if you choose that route.. then its on to the next Hype or most wanted shoe.<hr></blockquote>​

I think i'm gonna end up copping these.... damnit.. I sold of my collection in early june, havent bought anything since the fire red 3's.... I can't give in now :rofl:
roll.gif
DETROIT LIONS
We can only go up from here​

which stores in so cal is carrying them? Footlocker, champs, footaction, finishline? all of them? only certain stores? just curious...going to call the usual spots tomorrow but just thought id ask. i know sometimes if footlocker has it champs doesnt etc. thats the reason i asked. excited but not as excited...gotta see them in person i guess.
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

^^ Not to be anything, but how come people are missing news and only jumping on these now? You should well know by now that these are GRs so MALL BASED retailers and big names will get them.

Now if your asking the LS ones, your going to have to find out. But for aquas, no way. The only time is if they are doing it mad shady.

-----
It is harsh !

hey dont wanna look through this whole post but are these coming out in little kids?
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

im not sure if this has been asked, but can anyone spill out the differences of the OGs and the Retros?
pics by pics comparison really helps a lot and really satisfy most NTers (who doesnt really like to read).
thanks in advance!
Indohan

Those women's do look nice, but they do not make them in my size, oh well. Only aquas for me!
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

Any1 know if JB is gonna make a sz 15(WMNS) in the Women's Aqua?? just curious..
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

mjshoefanatic, the largest made in these was a women's 13.

Just in case no one has seen the kids sizes:
sidelineapparel_1968_110853337

sidelineapparel_1968_111010302

sidelineapparel_1968_111156628

sidelineapparel_1968_111293759

i know footaction on 34th is doing a midnite release, what about the footlocker down the block? are they doing a 6am release saturday morning? thanks for any assistance...why is sept so expensive this year?

Did the gift-card pre-sell option for these at the spot. Got a funny feeling last minute hype is going to be a problem. Spot opens at 7, I gotta be to work at 9...got my go-to gear for these for work but really hoping my Aqua Polo gets here so I can get flossy after work... :nerd:
nerd.gif

Edit: My spot isnt getting the women's (?)
And tdog, my kids thank you I'm coppin for both of them :D
happy.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Man It Feels Good Having Connections went early this morning to SneakerVilla around 9:30 and copped my pair finally loved them so much i wore them around the house n wiped them em up and away in a dark cold area in closet there so freakin crispy Love the Aquas i guess i gotta wait till December n January so i could cop the PlayOffs n the Package now is the time to start stackin up ...Let the stackin Begin Jordan Feen ..............

I fell like a crackhead waiting for these. My grails are finally here. Not as good as the OG's, that glossy purple hurts them a lot. But still, these will be worn to the ground.
TEAM KENTUCKY
REQUIRED: HEAT ON YOUR FEET....TEETH: OPTIONAL.

Back
Top Bottom