**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

I can't wait to get ma hands on those...sickkkk
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

nice hoody up there. I might cop some tees myself.

Quote:
i just wonder if the hype will crash like the mars did after eeevvvverrrryyyyyooone had them.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

So........are these camp-out necessary or not?
Use code RA9498 when checking out for 20% off everything @ Karmaloop.com.

Quote:

I don't necessarily know whether these are camp out necessary but I would definately find out all the spots that are getting them/selling them on release day. And most importantly find out what time the store opens. If its the mall find out what time the mall unofficial opens you know, like when security comes in, cause I remember when the DMPs came out Finishline opened around 9:00am but the mall opened at 6:00am by then it was to late. Also the reason why I said find a store that are selling on the release day is because some stores sell them early and by the time you get there they say, "Oh we sold out last week." And your gonna be like what the @#%$. Trust me, I know it happen to me when the Jordan IV Laser RARE came out. I called Sneakervilla and was like you got in the Jordan IV Laser and dude was like we sold out a couple of days ago for $300.00.

THATS BASICALLY THE FULL RUNDOWN!!!
If you follow these guide lines you should be able to get your pair. But truly it all depends on where you live cause some places HYPEBEASTS will do what ever it takes to get all the shoes.

Got my tracking no. from UTA. Hopefully it would come next week. It's 40 bucks more but it's worth it, with all the hype that's going on especially here in the bay area.....expect mayhem on Saturday. Goodluck to all! Hope everyone gets a pair at least.

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't necessarily know whether these are camp out necessary but I would definately find out all the spots that are getting them/selling them on release day. And most importantly find out what time the store opens. If its the mall find out what time the mall unofficial opens you know, like when security comes in, cause I remember when the DMPs came out Finishline opened around 9:00am but the mall opened at 6:00am by then it was to late. Also the reason why I said find a store that are selling on the release day is because some stores sell them early and by the time you get there they say, "Oh we sold out last week." And your gonna be like what the . Trust me, I know it happen to me when the Jordan IV Laser RARE came out. I called Sneakervilla and was like you got in the Jordan IV Laser and dude was like we sold out a couple of days ago for $300.00.
TEAM BANG OUT
ITS A MOVEMENT
WE OFFICIAL
BANG OUT

thanx, I dont think too many people have the hoody i have..last page, footlocker has em
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
[email protected]

got my pair for $70 + shipping through Nike Employee Store. Hope theyre worth it. i was never really a fan of VIIIs, but i always did like the color of these. maybe time will change my opinions.
TeamNegrodamus​
Team Macintosh​
PC USER? LMFAO​

which hoody mine or the other hoody?, if it is mine it cost 90
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
[email protected]

I know so it's better to order on-line then try on Saturday release day....at least if you fail, you already have one on the way and vice versa, you can cancel your order...

I'm honestly hyped for this release, haven't got anything on RD since the BMP, I kinda miss getting up early for shoes lol.

hey Lefty, sorry if I missed it but you got them early? Was it at a local store?

Team Wu-Tang
Killa Bees on attack
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

hey...to people that run into campers/big lines, take pics or something. i wanna show my cousin this (she doesnt understand the hype).

wheelieking2up

sharpstown should open up at 10. but im gonna try to hit up west oaks cause i have to be in at work at 10. i would prefer sharpstown cause they have about 6-7 stores thats gonna carry the aquas.

^^^^yea in houston its gonna b crazy with all those idiots that dont kno crap about the shoe.

dont kno what time that mall opens.

i know someone at greenspoint and im gettin them friday night.
EquipoTRIcolor​

Back
Top Bottom