**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

eastbay is up . Got my 2 pairs. Most likely last 2 pairs of the year for me. No ugly retro +
nWo
new world order

just ordered them on eastbay...

i was undecided on these but i stayed home tonight and i had a little over $100 left on a giftcard for eastbay so i said to hell w/ it and ordered w/ the free shipping
by the way, be sure to read my sig
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=75492.topic

Ordered one on finishline like ten minutes ago. just got one on eastbay. now im off to bed.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

got my pair on eastbay..good nite
"sdrawkcab gnidaer era uoy"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

In and out with Eastbay - no tax and no shipping. 1st pair of Jordans in 5 months which is a record length of time for me not buying Jordans. Good night gentlemen.

I had them loaded up and I was going to check out, but I changed my mind and passed. I don't really like these that much and I have too many shoes...more for you guys.
Hit me up if you need penny foams! Check out my listing on iss under tyclef (Jordans, forces, air max etc.)
[email protected]

Quote:
i dont ever order any shoes off of finishline because they ship theyre shoes from inventory from their stores. by the time the stores get the order they are already sold out

YES TRUE but I dont think that when the Jordans come not all the shoes are from the stores..... but most orders do come from the stores... Everystore does them in the morings but by the time the stores get them they well be out...

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Free Shipping aint work for me. Maybe because I picked the option where it comes in 3-5 days. Oh well.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Don't listen to these people talking about "don't buy from finishline.com". Finishline is totally reliable. Its the only website I buy shoes off of, and for many years I have NEVER had a problem. GO TO SLEEP, I know I am.
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIX

Quote:
FNL>>>Eastbay

How you figure Mr Highway?

Eastbay is cheaper and typically you have a better chance of receiving your orders than FNL.

Anyway, ordered 2 pairs and got free shipping, no tax and getting 6% cash back through fatwallet.com.

took me no more then 1 minute through eastbay for my order. good stuff. im now off to the movies with my girl.
TEAM ARSENAL KNVB TEAM LAKERS USC 2011

Quote:
FNL>>>Eastbay
:lol:
laugh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote]

ha FNL better than Eastbay?? you've got to be kidding. i was about to order from them at 1145 but the tax came out to being 10.50. that is ridiculous. eastbay gets you shoes for cheaper than stores.... (hence, no tax) and most of the time, FREE SHIPPING. can it get any better than that? people say they usually wait a couple weeks or months before they unDS them, so that makes Eastbay perfect if you don't have a hook-up. anyone disagree with that???
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

Back
Top Bottom