**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

@#%$ swoosh putting them up early.
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"My parents don't buy me hype shoes or $700 hoodies, they just give me the money for them"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

Finishline is done with.

I don't get the tax thing. Your only screwed if your in that state right? So why people complaining?

I locked a pair, so hopefully things are smoothe. There is an abundance on Eastbay. Looks like the whole USA is 1/2 and 1/2 about these. Which is great. This is how it should be.
-----
It is harsh !

Went on to eastbay at 9 tried to order a pair for me and my sister, after a little refreshing my order went through and I got the confirmation email, painless and stress free.

king of jays 08- where did you get that shirt from?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

eastbay looks like they have a lot of pairs, but it doesn' say whether yhey actually have the size untill after you go all the way through with the order
GO TITANS! * GO WIZARDS! * GO SHARKS!

Just ordered 3 , 1 for me, n 2 for my guy. Eastbay FTW! Im excited cause I havent had anything come in the mail for a long time.

Well I copped my size 11 off eastbay. One of the easiest J copped job in a long time. Good luck to all of you cats. aright,stay up.

man SWOOSH is messing up bad...one release the shoes will be up at 9pm pacific time then the next release there up 12am pacific time...there killing me...they have the pic up but there still saying they dont have them anymore!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

ok ^ im thinking maybe they r not up because none of them are available not even the womens. somy question is

did ANYONE buy them off swoosh or ndc???????????????
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"My parents don't buy me hype shoes or $700 hoodies, they just give me the money for them"

my 2 pairs are on hold and i'll pick em up in the morning. i checked eastbay just for fun, looks like they still have every size, not sure if inventory just hasn't been updated, but i'm suprised. if they're really still in stock, i feel bad for everyone who is camping right now. good luck everyone.

Yea i called they said they'll b up at 3 am eastern time swoosh slippin 4 real on this 1
i'M PrOLLy iN ThE sKy/
FlY'n wIt tHe FisHes/
CuZ mA woRLd iZ DifFEreNt/
LiK dWAyne WaYNe
*Lil Wayne*

i think NDC usually puts them up at 2 or 3am central...
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

EquipoTRIcolor​

thanks^^

*crosses fingers*
TEAM HYPEBEAST​

i bet the womens aquas will be harder to get espically in the tri state area
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

The guy also said that this was they new way of informin swoosh users of a jordan brand release by puttin it up the night b4 release
i'M PrOLLy iN ThE sKy/
FlY'n wIt tHe FisHes/
CuZ mA woRLd iZ DifFEreNt/
LiK dWAyne WaYNe
*Lil Wayne*

Got mines from footaction on the phone. Thought i wasnt gonna get threw but got my size 8 without any problem and no shipping!! :lol:
laugh.gif

Ducktales or should I just call you Mr. Fantastic cause you're reaching? Whens the last time Swoosh put something up at 9pm pacific? They're pretty consistent, I just don't know what's going on tonight.
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

yeai called about 8pm pacific time when they put the pics up and the rep said they were updating but he also said they would be up in full size at 9pm pacific time so either there site is jacked right now or he didnt have a damn clue for what he was talking about haha
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Quote:
Ducktales or should I just call you Mr. Fantastic cause you're reaching? Whens the last time Swoosh put something up at 9pm pacific? They're pretty consistent, I just don't know what's going on tonight.

Is that Budden?
Lookin For
AM 95 Supreme Animal Pack (Safari) Sz 12 or 11.5 DS
AM 95 Tuxedo Sz 12 DS
AFI All Star 06 Sz 11.5 DS

got it from eastbay

seemed fairly easy and quick

i'll prolly go to the tomorrow anyway just to buy one in person

peace y'all
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Quote:
yeai called about 8pm pacific time when they put the pics up and the rep said they were updating but he also said they would be up in full size at 9pm pacific time so either there site is jacked right now or he didnt have a damn clue for what he was talking about haha
6a00bf76d0a9b7438300c10e0f7174d3b4-500pi
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

Back
Top Bottom