**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Yeah, that Jena 6 stuff is deeper than just racism. Did anyone sign that online petition?
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

yo if swoosh never comes up what r some of yall gonna do, if lines are mad long at da malls.
NAS- Best Rapper Alive

Quote:
them 2 dudes going back in forth is crazy but im pretty sure we've all been through a situation like that selling shoes on NT or ebay it comes with the territory...like dude said for every 3-4 good transactions there are 1-2 that are bad so it is what it is...i know i had these dude come at me all kinds of crazy cause i didnt respond after he sent the money...i mailed the shoes but i didnt get around to hittin him back with the track num so he was on that otha ...but when he got the shoes he apologized so you know everything isnt always what it seems...there are alot of good people out there as well as bad thats how the world works you feel me

1-2 bad transactions for every 3-4 good ones doesn't sound right though. If you wanted some shoes from ebay and the seller had a 67% feedback rating, would you buy from him? I think 1-2 bad transactions per 50-100 is more reasonable.

Gentry is probably sitting right behind the webmaster telling him he can't release these shoes until all those 11 low LS's are gone :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

maybe they decided on Hawaii time for this one...
I NEED 10-11 Laney V's...used, DS, doesn't matter!

is there a way to complain to JB about this ******ed behavior by nike.com lol
NAS- Best Rapper Alive

^ Niketown.com or Swoosh.com for the employees. And their office is closed, I just tried to call. I really don't know what to do. I'm mad tired.
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

Quote:
-2 bad transactions for every 3-4 good ones doesn't sound right though. If you wanted some shoes from ebay and the seller had a 67% feedback rating, would you buy from him? I think 1-2 bad transactions per 50-100 is more reasonable.

ooo i know bro i was just using that as an example but it is true no matter if you hustle on the block or Best Buy your gonna have a couple bad transaction for a number of good ones...its sucks but its like that...
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

i think eastbay will cancel people? unless they really ****ted these aquas max produciton.
-----
It is harsh !

ef this i am of to bed if i happen to get em later in the day oh well i am tired i give up. good luck to everyone

NAS- Best Rapper Alive

i dont think there gonna be up till 3am pacific 6am eastern cause thats when the king counties where put up
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Swoosh and Nike.com are loading the trucks to Eastbay, they said "Hell with them lowballers!" :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm going to bed. For all of an hour and 12 minutes. Ouch. Good looks Nike.
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

Cats were hating on my midnight launch post at 34th FootAction :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

But you know me, copped my first pair @ footlocker on 34th on disco, so no tax :wink:
wink.gif

Then hooked up Uncle Sam @ Champs on Times Square for his pair again on disco :smokin
smokin.gif

It was a true pleasure to be apart of this night at the price I paid. In a way the hype in Manhattan was grape-like. In the morning I'm picking up my 2nd pair on a final disco :pimp:
pimp.gif

It's a shame I keep running dudes out of town, First my dear Patty Cake, then the once mighty horsemen :rofl:
roll.gif

Sorry fellas, You know I hook you guys up but blood is thicker than water and like blood in & blood out, a toda madre, oh que se undes madre. :evil:
devil.gif

10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

Back
Top Bottom