**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

anybody know what's going on with swoosh? i know usually they don't put em on the site till 1 30....

Just got out of central bookings. :smh:
smh.gif
I'm glad i'm free if I had to stay there over the weekend it woulden't be good. I was locked up with some dude rockin the aqua's gotta get mine tomorrow i'm not even worried about them anymore i'm freee.
:D
happy.gif

She wanted me to BUSS in her eye, so she could watch my kids.

^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

swoosh is horrible right now...they need to treat there employee's @#%$ better than this!!! man if i ever came across the fat @#%$ who's stuffing his face right now instead of hitting the enter button to update nike ill's slap the breaks off his husky @#%$!!! sorry for the vulgar language but im tired and bored...i can be out getting some WET right now...what i do for some freaking shoes man...gotta love it
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
Get Em! Buddy is wild'n up top but yea they trip'n
i'M PrOLLy iN ThE sKy/
FlY'n wIt tHe FisHes/
CuZ mA woRLd iZ DifFEreNt/
LiK dWAyne WaYNe
*Lil Wayne*

I'm falling asleep again... ahh
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

Sup with all this Nike emplyess man..talking abt swosh...
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Its such a good feeling to see that JB is still stuck with a fsr of those horrible LS 11 lows.... :rofl:
roll.gif

Good job Josiah!!!!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

You think they're even gonna become available on swoosh? I know swoosh doesn't have a set schedule but this is pretty late even for their standards.

I guess they're aiming for 1am pacific... this is killing the east coast right now.
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

^^^actually this is pretty normal for swoosh & they wouldn't have the pics up if they weren't getting them...

Quote:
Homie, why do you insist upon followin' me into every topic I post in & question me on the business pertaining to me & your friend? At the end of the day, you a sucka because instead of tryin' to holla at me on some G shi5h, you drop lil' lines & inbox me a bunch of jibberish as if I'm supposed to coorespond to that garbage. At the end of the day, both you & your homeboy can eat a ___. If you wanna holla at me on some grown i5h, then I'm all ears. Otherwise, we aint got nothin' to discuss. Let your friend know that too because obviously, you're the one speakin' on his behalf & you aint got nothin' to do with it. That's what it is, this is my only response to your nonsense.....
And yes, my homie DID attempt to contact you regarding the situation, and YOU gave no response. And he contacted you on the humble too---not on some ignorant @#%$. And what did he get in reply? NOTHING. So please don't go that route, and act like he never attempted to resolve the situation. YOU GOT MY FRIEND FOR A PAIR OF BLACK/CAROLINA JORDAN V's, DID YOU NOT?Just set the record straight, and it wouldn't be a problem.Stop avoiding the real issue: you cashing the homie's money order and him not having any shoes after ALMOST TWO MONTHS.
FOR SALE: Zoom Lebron IVs "East Coast", SIZE 11. $80. CLICK HERE.​

man i have to be at work at 7 come on swoosh you @#%$ @#%$
"rapping is my hobby, my house has a lobby"- lil wayne

man dude^^^up there is super duper hot...JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY lol...

^^^The Fire red 3's didn't come up til after 4 sometime either...

....any minute now

But hopefully we get to see some more of this beef^^ unfold...

good entertainment while we wait.... :rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom