**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

can someone post the retro card for the aquas? if tehre are any? im not too sure cuz i didnt get a retro card but then it was the floor sample so i dont blame them if i didnt get my retro card
Signature is gone...

Quote:
I dont own any 8's so is it just these ones or have the past VIII's have good quality too?
:smh:
smh.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote]

Quote:
Buying Jordans for kids does NOT equal taking care of them.

-Spending quality time with then and actually showing up, and being there for them >>>>>> Jordans.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360

didnt think i wanted them and said to myself if i found them i lucked out. went today to the mall to 3 stores all sold out. then i went to one last store, which had my last size 12 on display. dude said he just put it up in the window 2 hours before i came. i guess fate wanted me with these because i didnt even go hard at em. but i am impressed with them.
the Botswana Militia.

Finishline.com charged my account twice i called and they said its showing up as charged once..could it just be a glitch in my online banking or what??
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
Add a size and a half...so you would be a women's 12.

is this true? i held a womens 12 up to my white/black/true red retro viii's size 11's and they were pretty much identical?

if anyone's size 11 mens what size womens do you reccomend i cop?

^^^^like your quote says you should go up a size and a half (12.5)...when you were comparing the the shoes there was only a half size difference so visually it would look just about the same
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

So has anyone heard of people getting jacked for these? Are they bigger targets for theft than, say, the XX2's? I know this is kind of a newbie question. Sorry.

Has anyone posted side by side comparison pics of the OGs and the retros? The pics of the retros are just not doing it for me. Something about them just doesnt look right. The purple color is too loud/bright in some of these pics, and the black and grey look too close in color. I will have to see them in person. I will probably go to the mall tomorrow to check them out, assuming they still have them here in Indiana.

Also, why are the womens VIIIs the same price as the mens? Usually the womens version is less expensive by about $10 or so. I was just curious, I dont like the womens VIIIs. The yellow just kills the shoe. :x
sick.gif

Best release my area has seen in a while..
I went in today and copped my size no problem.

Spots around my way still have a heavy handful, and might be like that 'til next weekend.
Representing the young side of NT, it's..
TEAM UNDER-AGE
"You get 10 years, we get none."​

Quote:
can someone post the retro card for the aquas? if tehre are any? im not too sure cuz i didnt get a retro card but then it was the floor sample so i dont blame them if i didnt get my retro card

It's the same as the other VIIIs. Jordan's in space wearing the Aquas. I think it said Space Jam. I'm not sure because I'm not looking at it rite now.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

WSS in norwalk still has a bunch left for those that are interested. and peep the sig...grab my Esoteric Elite Aqua Waves tee. FIRE SON!!!!
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!

laugh.gif
to the dudes buying womens shoes.
And :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Looking for BEAUTIFUL LOSER BLAZER, BLACK 9 or 8.5
I WANT BLK / RED XI's !!

i'm not usually one to complain about quality, but i wore my aquas today for about 3 hours and the jumpman on the insole is already coming off. not to mention the paper thin retro card. i know, i know, who cares about the retro card. but it's just the priciple of the whole thing. you pay $140 for a pair of shoes and you can't even get quality. i only make $10.25 and hour. i had to work 3 days to cop my 2 pair. couldn't i atleast get some quality. they are exploiting those chinese people and it probobly only cost like 5 or 6 dollars to make the shoes so it aint no reason to cut corners. this is ridiculous.

" />

You have the Bruce Bowen PE with the official Air Bowen Logo...hotness :lol:
laugh.gif
bowenkickkj5.gif
1999 Jrordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

You have the Bruce Bowen PE with the official Air Bowen Logo

laugh.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND