**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Quote:
160jordansdeep

nine five airmax-I am not trying to hate on your resell because I am sure you know i do it as well but when i read your sig on new I always see a different price and you do that on almost every release.

My question is why do you always drop the price so quickly. You do it in a matter of hours
:smile:
smile.gif
:smile:
smile.gif

Who cares if the Jumpman on the insole is coming off. Don't use the insole Jumpman and the retro card as indicators of quality. Use reasons such as : cheap nubuck, cheap paint, and the wrong color shades. I knew this when I purchased them so I don't complain like the majority of NT. I am stoked about my pair and I am looking forward to the Playoff 8's as well. I just can't get over people complaining about retro cards, glitter, and insole Jumpmans. It is simple: If you don't like them, don't buy them! Retro Aqua 8's are the closest I am going to get to owning a pair of great looking 8's again. I had the OG's as a kid and now I have them again and I couldn't be happier.

i agree i agree
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED
The.Original.Fullzip.Hoodie.
TEAM LIL WAYNE IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH​

did these sell out everywhere? i know it did over here in chicago..litterally all gone at every store i went..glad i got my 2 pairs beforehand!
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,FlipMode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Quote:
I noticed same thing as well... but i think i know the answer 160, in his 'early' posts he includes the shipping in his price, then as the days go on he excludes the shipping, making it appear lower but in reality its still the same price
Dude its not days its hours he changes his price. you could be right about the shipping I never thought of that..........Well I am sure whatever hes doing he knows it to a t...
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

with every new jordan release everyone says it was the "easiest" cop.

but with the aquas, i have to correctly say that it was the easiest cop for a shoe that i wanted.
i had a harder time trying to get the fire red 3's
will work 4 player exclusives!!!

^^ i think fire red 3s were about the same with aquas being slightly eaiser to get...i was at the valley this weekend (my bro picked up the pre-orders) copped my second pair at 4pm on RD at champs in the valley...so it was a really easy cop as everyone has been saying. but im not complaining at all, i love how you can still go to the store and just buy them instead of camping out etc for them. good job JB. however, bad job on the quality with recent retros, in regards to material (i.e. leather), dont get me wrong, im not complaining about the shoes. i just wish, as someone pointed out, since we pay 140+tax they could at least use quality material (mainly leather). but happy i got my 2 pairs!!
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

didnt bother copping night b4 on eastbay n next morning all the sizes were gone...but went to footaction n there it was...they had like 4 more pairs in my size too...i went there at like 5 PM
Team San Antonio Spurs
---------- 4-Time NBA Champioins: 1999. 2003. 2005. 2007 -------​

The footaction in my area still has all sizes, lol
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIX

Still plenty down here, might get em if I feel like it, but when I saw them in person I was rather underwhelmed

my jumpman in the inside of my shoe is already missing his arm and hte ball..i fell asleep with the shoes on..1 @#%$ day!

I copped mine with ease on rd. I kno people always complain about JB tees but when the Chambray 7's dropped they put out a tee with jordan flyin in the air and the funny thing is he is wearing the Aquas ( which I thought was weird being that the 7's dropped) none the less I copped the shirt and never wore them because I was sure that the Aquas were going to drop so now that they droppedi can finally wear that tee and it matches so perfectly.....

Quote:
My mom stopped by a footlocker in the morning cause she was already out. She got their 10 minutes early, and asked one of the guys waiting outside if he was waiting for the Aquas, and he said "No, Jordans".
:rofl:
roll.gif
Indohan

Back
Top Bottom