**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

- well, i guess i lucked out. my plan was to wait on these until later hoping the resell prices werent too high. and what do you know i get off work at 1pm on saturday get home and see eastbay still had my size :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
http://thisisrealmusic.com​

i juss copped the aqua mens now i want the women ones
what is my size in womens if i wear a 12.5-13 in mens

so i was gone all weekend and wast sweating it cuz i figured id still be able to find them, even figured below retail on ebay in like a month. Anyways i had to run a do a couple errands and while pickin up my mail from the PO Box i went around the corner to this spot i figured might still have them and low and behold they had pretty much an entire FSR still sittin there. Grabbed my 12 for retail and my free gift and bounced. a little bummed i had to pay actual retail but whatever... when i had them in my hands it was a wrap.
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

You would need a 14/14.5 in womens. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

finish-line restock, better get on it. Even though the stores still have these in stock.
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIXStudies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because, I bring my own water to work". DWIGHT SCHRUTE

yo jrell i think it would look clean wit the aquas. my cousins fiance is the designer/owner of that brand, buddha apparel. its clean

yo like i seen like 12 people at my school today wit the men's and one guy wit the women's
You Have Just Been Bamboozled

El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised Now Im In The ATL...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell PM ME...

Quote:
Has anybody received a confirmation from eastbay saying that your order has been shipped?

I haven't..my order status still says "Waiting for order approval"...everyone that ordered from eastbay is the message you have also?

NYC chains are mostly sold out in men sizes...Modells, Champs, Footlocker etc. only have GS and PS sizes. All the mom and pop stores are chargin $190+(@#%$ that). I copped the last sz 14 from Footlocker in Jamaica Queens...i wear a 13 but they feel the same. The box is HUGE though
I'm a hypebeast

wow, i was going to pass on these, but i saw them in at champs and had to get them. copped EASILY. MI still has FSR's of these. picked up my pair this afternoon

wvv6t3.jpg

sorry for the horrible cell phone pic. love them!!!
e-mail: [email protected] or AOL: Ferrari6888

damn i think jb actually did a great job on these. some of the colors are a little off, but this shoe takes me back to 5th grade. did people camp out for these?

Quote:
I haven't..my order status still says "Waiting for order approval"...everyone that ordered from eastbay is the message you have also?
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

lovin these. one disclaimer though.

on the left shoe, one of the strap buckles happen to be bent outwards a litte as opposed to bein straight. not really noticeable when you rock um strapless, but when they are strapped, the buckle points out and is very obvious... anyone else have this problem? i heard they were re-stockin wednesday, so i might just exchange them...

all in all, great fit, funky look. one of the better releases this year.

Thanks very much for the Side by Side.
I like the retros better; darker heel cap looks much better imo.
...and yes I had the OGs in Jr. High.
1999 Jrordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Thanks for the comparison pics! The paint on the retros is still :x
sick.gif
. Too damn bright. And the grey is too dark on the back. :smh:
smh.gif
This is why I havent bought them yet. I went to the mall today(monday) and Finishline and Footaction both still had plenty in stock. I am still debating on getting them or not. I just cant bring myself to pay $140 plus tax for these. I need to get a 20% off discount code or something, then that might make it worth it.

if you wear a 12.5-13 in men's, you aren't getting into a pair of the womens, at least not unless you cut off your toes...the biggest size produced is a womens 13 which is equivalent to a Men's 11.5, but then again, if you want to try and swing it go for it...the problem is finding a retail store that actually stocks a size 13 women so you could try it on and see if you could swing it...
TEAM AM FAM​

Copped a pair in SD TODAY.....sz 11 btw
"sdrawkcab gnidaer era uoy"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom