Official Air Jordan Countdown Pack Summary Post!!

I may have just unearthed somewhere that has stock of these things but the price is not right at the moment.......may report back after christmas

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

I may have just unearthed somewhere that has stock of these things but the price is not right at the moment.......may report back after christmas
Please do....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Please do....

nerd.gif
Some places till have most of em.

i saw the 6/17 cdp for 300. too bad im broke.

hell, that place even had the DMP 11's for 400

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]7/16 pack was thebest even tho the 13's are my favorite Jay that pack came in second[/color]

Without hype or any of that other nonsense.. I say the 7/16 pack was the absolute best when it comes to quality and looks. I wish I could say it was the 11/12but the quality of the 11's is far worse than that of the 12's.

i didnt get any packs but was able to score the carmines and hares separately. those are the only ones worth getting, IMO.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I know 90% of all of you will say 11/12 (pure hype IMO). My choices arent based on hype, just shoes I like, overall look of the shoes, and quality....

I feel....
6/17, both pairs are hot
7/16 ,see^^
honorable mention
10/13

I agree with you on the 16/7 pack.. Best deal for 2shoes too.. Of course yo can always say the 11/12 pack but thas a given!!!!

BTW I just got the 15/8 pack for $113.. I really like the 8's
pimp.gif

how did you manage that? my friend payed like 150 for his 8s in a split pack haha

Back
Top Bottom