Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't wait either, & I'm good with the Gamma Blue & yellow! The way Jordan's come out these days I wouldn't be surprised at all if those blacked out customs actually release in a couple of years if not sooner. I mean let's be serious a blacked out pair of 11's isn't that far fetched lol. I'd imagine the clear sole would have more of a smoke tint to them or be black though instead of the blue tint on the Gammas. So say this actually does happen, wouldn't that just make all of these customized Gamma Blue Jordan's fakes? That's like me buying a pair of the Concords and customizing the Jumpman logos gold & saying they're the DMP 11's...

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time deciding between these or the LeBron Gamma blues. Both of them are very dope, but it may come down to how much do I want them. Because I definitely don't want to wait in line in the cold for these. 

Just get the Gamma man, lebrons are too pricey

I'm having a hard time deciding between these or the LeBron Gamma blues. Both of them are very dope, but it may come down to how much do I want them. Because I definitely don't want to wait in line in the cold for these. 
It all comes down to what YOU want fam. Even though I have to agree lebrons are a lil too up there. I love the Miami nights that are dropping but I can't see myself spending $200 for them

You want the lebrons. Unsub from this thread so we dont poison your mind with temptation.

The Gamma Blue Lebron's are to pricey??? The last time I checked they where only $15 more than the Gamma Blue J's at $185 lol and I'm a Nike Lebron fanatic, but I'd still have to go with the Jordan Gamma Blues over the Lebron's. Plus the Gamma Blue Lebrons are going to SIT and we all know what happens with the Jordan 11's around Christmas time!

You want the lebrons. Unsub from this thread so we dont poison your mind with temptation.

Lol I hear ya. I've never bought a pair of J's before so if I'm not able to get the Taxi's (my grails) then I'll probably end up getting the 11's. So it'll come down to if I manage to get the Taxi's or not which 11 I get.

The Gamma Blue Lebron's are to pricey??? The last time I checked they where only $15 more than the Gamma Blue J's at $185 lol and I'm a Nike Lebron fanatic, but I'd still have to go with the Jordan Gamma Blues over the Lebron's. Plus the Gamma Blue Lebrons are going to SIT and we all know what happens with the Jordan 11's around Christmas time!

Even people who hate the Lebrons (myself included especially) admit that that the Gammas are a dope colorway. They will not sit

Last edited:
Don't think they will sell, especially after the bad publicity Lebron is showing now, and proving that shoe is a gimmick and super uncomfortable. 

Don't think they will sell, especially after the bad publicity Lebron is showing now, and proving that shoe is a gimmick and super uncomfortable. 

Don't say that in the Lebron thread. :lol:

I tried them on to see what the fuss was about and wasn't impressed at all. Had Flightposites on at the time and the tech in them from 99 was more comfortable for me.

Even people who hate the Lebrons (myself included especially) admit that that the Gammas are a dope colorway. They will not sit
Sure they won't lol (they're just a GR will be everywhere) the only "hyped/limited" colorway that will not sit will be the Forging Irons the Kings Pride Lebron's didn't even sell out... But back to the J's I already have my Gamma Blue Jordan's secured & picked up this NICE Bulls Strapback for them
View media item 653929

Last edited:
He keeps wearing the X's, since the Xl apparently is too uncomfortable for him. 

Last edited:
I don't like LeBron, but other than a couple X's I ain't buyin his shoes.  Those XI's I am not even looking at.
Agreed but 2 of the XIs are growin on me. But I wouldn't pay re sell price that I pay for some jordans, all for some lebrons at retail. Back on gamma subject, I see these gettin a lot more interest. Time to go all out on raffles. I'm not waiting in line

I don't like LeBron, but other than a couple X's I ain't buyin his shoes.  Those XI's I am not even looking at.
The VIIIs are the only lebron model I truly like. I liked the 9s but now, when I look back it is a clown *** shoe. There are a few Xs I like but I doubt I will still care for em in a year. These XIs tho :x The **** were they thinking with these Iron Man looking shoes

Last edited:
look up the pixs of lebron's foot/toes

OUCH 
frown.gif

Personally for me the Lebron XI's are the best fitting Lebron's to date IMO. You actually can go true to size oppose from having to go a size up as usual. They really just feel like some Foamposites basically to me. I plan on picking up the Christmas Lebron's as well as the Gamma Blue Jordan 11's for myself for Christmas. So I'm really excited about both shoes!

Back
Top Bottom