Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Regardless ugly or not XI's are always must have... if people pass on this, I hope they don't regret after all.

Me and my friend are going to Fairfax VA to wait out for the release. Anyone else in that neck of the woods? 

I remember Zyzz was striking out on most of the Jordan releases and members would try to help him out, funny how he has a lot to say about people missing releases now. I would suggest no one feeds into his negative comments because guys like him just try to fit in somehow, it's not worth the time or the thread being closed.

i never liked 11's or some reason besides the yellowing, i know some of yall think im nuts, but im really thinking bout getting a pair of gamma blues.

I remember Zyzz was striking out on most of the Jordan releases and members would try to help him out, funny how he has a lot to say about people missing releases now. I would suggest no one feeds into his negative comments because guys like him just try to fit in somehow, it's not worth the time or the thread being closed.

Hahaha or someone bought a bot

Going to fairfax? Along with everyone else? U should look for less populate places if u can
One does not simply find a less populated place in northern VA 
tongue.gif

One does not simply find a less populated place in northern VA :tongue:

Yeah u said going to fairfax. As in u live elsewhere. So if ur gonna drive there, maybe u wouldnt mind the drive to someplace 30 or 45 mins south. Or west.

Just throwing an idea out there.

I see silly resellers trying to sell these for 300+ but I doubt these are that limited . Correct? Nike has to make at least one holiday release a big gr, so it's gotta be this one, like the Breds were last year? I'm going with yes.

Last edited:
Manager of Villa in Philly told me that there would be plenty of 11s and, by comparison, limited Bred 1's. 

I see silly resellers trying to sell these for 300+ but I doubt these are that limited . Correct? Nike has to make at least one holiday release a big gr, so it's gotta be this one, like the Breds were last year? I'm going with yes.
I would have to agree with you. They don't want to miss out on the holiday shoppers dollars.

I would have to agree with you. They don't want to miss out on the holiday shoppers dollars.
I think it's more to keep the hood from rioting. Them christmas kids gotta have at least one pair for Christmas

Manager of Villa in Philly told me that there would be plenty of 11s and, by comparison, limited Bred 1's. 
Bred 1's won't be that limited so I'd take that as a good sign, if these are 2per customer on NDC then YOU KNOW they made a lot, it's the holiday season, you know kids going to be begging to get that Xmas money early 

If they are getting 300 for them then that on the people buying it. If you have time, it;s not hard to at least try and get them on release day first then either wait for any possible restocks or buy from a reseller then. If anything is going to get a lot of pairs released, it's going to be either the taxi 12's or these or both. The other 3 releases are quickstrikes/limited releases. 

If they are getting 300 for them then that on the people buying it. If you have time, it;s not hard to at least try and get them on release day first then either wait for any possible restocks or buy from a reseller then. If anything is going to get a lot of pairs released, it's going to be either the taxi 12's or these or both. The other 3 releases are quickstrikes/limited releases. 
i don't think people are really getting 3 but all the resellers are asking that now, that I've seen. I personally think you'd be an idiot to bite for these at that price, because I agree these most likely should be the easiest to cop

Back
Top Bottom