Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yea I got my email today and rsvp'd a rep online told me that they will send out tickets for the draft to winners on dec 14 that day, so don't bother waiting for that confirmed email

Is it true that some people that work at certain shoe company stores already have the Jordan XI 11 Gamma's? Because some are selling them"

Yes, it's true.
Think about it man, you think we get shoes the day of or before they release?
We get them 2-3 weeks before unless they're a QS.
We need to make sure all our pairs are accounted for.
Also, with my store getting 96 pairs you'd imagine it'd take weeks to put them up.
Not all 96 come at once usually you get shipment twice a week.
Then you still have your TD, PS, & GS sizes.

As far as selling them early, with all this online raffle ish you can't do it.
What if all 96 pairs that were won, come & get purchased by the people who won them?
Then what? Selling them early would lead to someone not being able to purchase their pair.
Rest assure CS will be contacted & then the DM.
With a investigation not too far off.
I cannot guarantee a single pair, whatever pairs are left over after the 12 o'clock pick up time is what we get to pick at.
I'ma have a list of people who need them, & grab them.
Family & Friends.
It is what it is, every job has their perks.

im more swayed to NDC and copping multiple pairs on release day if FNL isnt flexible with that pickup window.

So you think that it's impossible for some shoe store employees to get a pair of those shoes later this week?

No they cannot buy the sneakers before the release date. They're not allowed to at least. If someone told Nike corporate that they were doing that, they could get their license revoked. Employees could, however, put their pair aside to purchase they day of release. If you don't mind me asking, which store is it that you suspect is doing this?

has JB posted actual pics of them yet?

id like to take a gander of a legit pair

thanks

doesn't the email state "8am local time to claim your very own pair" or am  i just assuming that the 8am  is a pregame party? >_>

Back
Top Bottom