Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i seriously doubt emails will go out today. they are more likely to go out tomorrow since its was clear in the emails yesterday that people that didn't RSVP by tonight will have their pair sent to the next batch of people waiting.

2 Step Phase

12/9 - 1st batch of emails

12/10 - last to of 1st batch to RSVP by midnight

12/11 - 2nd batch of emails

12/12 - last day of 2nd batch to RSVP by midnight

So technically, emails would still be going out.
pure guess

So tell me otherwise then since u know everything.

Anyone else get a second email from fnl today saying hurry and rsvp? I clicked RSVP yesterday and still got that today?

So glad that I won that draft from finishline. Now I don't have to deal with the rsvp and online release chaos.

So tell me otherwise then since u know everything.

I had a hunch what you said was going to happen, but seeing how I didn't get a confirmation I didn't want to believe [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]
Seems round two will be tomorrow. I can't stop checking my email notifs though >_>

FNL used their words very poorly. Once you RSVP they say you'll get your ticket in a email shortly. been a whole day.

Anyone else get a second email from fnl today saying hurry and rsvp? I clicked RSVP yesterday and still got that today?
yes me too !! And I completed the RSVP fully yesterday ! See I said something about this a few pages ago and nobody seemed to care. What if something happened when you clicked the RSVP link and it didn't work? Well then your pairs would be redistributed, and you wouldn't even know until a few days later when your e-mail ticket never came and everybody else did. They should have sent out the tickets immediately. I am very worried about this

Lucked out by being drafted, just rvsp'ed a few minutes ago... I guess entering the draft multiple times at one store was a good idea after all.. 

Need to check my email to see if I got a notification that I didnt rsvp when I did

Last edited:
Me:  Hey FNL ! just wanted to write you because I am very concerned about something. I fully completed my RSVP yesterday, and then today, I get another e-mail telling me that I need to complete my RSVP before it's too late, as if I had never done it. Do you know anything about this ? Thanks!

FNL: Yes I have heard that from some of our customers. I have told them to go ahead and RSVP again. Please take a screen shot as an email will not be sent stating that you RSVP'd.

Me: Ok. But even if I take a screen shot, if the system doesn't recognize that I RSVP, my shoes will be redistributed tonight at midnight

They haven't responded back yet from there

Just received the second RSVP email for one of my pairs, the others pairs must be good to go. There is def something wrong with there system though as some are getting a second email and some are not 

second y ear entering with 6 emails, names and wc numbers each year. struck out again. i have awful luck at this type of thing. guess ill be seeing the SPA page on FL again this year

second y ear entering with 6 emails, names and wc numbers each year. struck out again. i have awful luck at this type of thing. guess ill be seeing the SPA page on FL again this year
u got to spend money with those wc# tho.....usually the bigger spenders get picked.....

u got to spend money with those wc# tho.....usually the bigger spenders get picked.....
money gets spent on 4 of them, the other 2 not so much. they belong to family and friends who arent at all interested in buying these, but buy kicks for themselves, their kids etc throughout year. no big deal really, last year i thought copping online wasnt difficult at all and im by no means a pro

this might be true, but it might not... i think i spend a good amount there, and i got drafted last year, but not this year, so who knows 

Last edited:

that sounds good, looks like they don't want no more injuries/deaths over some j's

Women, men and kids were getting robbed at Fox Hills last year for XIs. This just makes people targets. Make the window all day. Let people chose when they wanna come in.

I agree. Make the window all day and release all unclaimed pairs the next day. Simple. Keeps scum bags guessing.

sucks to live in a small city, cause we get zero 1's.. i was able to get the 1's i wanted, but i got lucky online

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom