Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looked back the last 5 pages and didn't see YCMC release info. Looks like they're doing in store only and from what corporate says, they should be FCFS releases on the 21st.

Call each store for details. Here is a list of spots with pairs:

Bmore - Monument st, Mondawmin, Westside shopping center, Patapsco, Eastpoint, Security Square

Marrrland - Laurel, Prince Georges, Wheaton, The Boulevard, Iverson, and Eastover

VA - Southside Plaza, SouthPark Mall, Military Circle, and Victory Crossing.

Premiere Boutique will have the in store raffle in San Mateo. Go to www.premierboutique.com for all of the details (looks like 16 men's pairs total, 8 GS pairs). Sign ups are in store dec 17-19 til 7 pm.
fixed it for youl

I went a lil over board by saying I'll bring out the 30 but we do have the right to protect ourselves. I don't want to hurt anyone but vice versa ya know. It's not worth it. At the end of the day be careful and safe!

I went a lil over board by saying I'll bring out the 30 but we do have the right to protect ourselves. I don't want to hurt anyone but vice versa ya know. It's not worth it. At the end of the day be careful and safe!
if im around you please dont mistake me for someone. i'll be behind the furthest wall while you're blasting. thanks!

wouldn't want to be in that situation.

a release this year had a customer shoot & kill someone for trying to rob them while in line. customer wasn't charged for a crime but im not one to kill a man either.

wouldn't want to be in that situation.

a release this year had a customer shoot & kill someone for trying to rob them while in line. customer wasn't charged for a crime but im not one to kill a man either.

wasnt that the lebron release in GA?

Take your mom with you to pick up your shoes and no one is doing anything
roll.gif

if im around you please dont mistake me for someone. i'll be behind the furthest wall while you're blasting. thanks!
you're funny[emoji]128569[/emoji]I'm not blasting nobody. It's predators out here just don't become prey. I wish It was different but people don't know how to act. Robbing, fighting, causing chaos.....that's not cool. They'll come up with a better system cause it's a jungle out there when you're on the hunt. New breed savages. Times have changed. Them damn concords and space jams woke the zombies up[emoji]128121[/emoji]smh

Planned outfits for release? Bringing guns to releases? Lol..I live in NY and when I go to these releases and see dudes wearing they're absolute best it always makes me laugh. Walking through snow and slush is comedy. #1 You're making yourself a target for the idiot who came to the release with no money and is planning on making those type of moves. #2 You're ruining some kicks to just pick up another pair.

Red Wing mocs all winter, no sneakers of mine see Winter. They don't come back out the closet until the snow melts. Large Sears decoy bag on deck.

And to the dude "joking" about bringing his gun to releases. We're scared of people like you man. You're an enabler for people who ACTUALLY bring a gun to hurt people. You make it sound "cool" or acceptable.

Otherwise, this thread is pure comedy lol

It feels good knowing I don't have to sit on my computer all day Thursday to RSVP.

Back
Top Bottom