Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My man just hit me said he got my size but it going to be 270. I couldnt do it. I know restocks happen.

at this point, 270 seems like a good price to avoid the hassle for extra 60ish dollars
I understand what you are saying but these are mass produce and everybody going to have them. I still have a few more spots that could give out tickets before I do all that.

So what I'm hearing this shoe was massed produced. Way more than the Black Red XIs
it doesn't seem like it here in Baltimore. I'm talking about like 30-40 pairs at most stores. Haven't heard of any store in Baltimore so far with 100+ pairs like some people posted on hear... they are lucky

Plus I gotten lot of pairs that people didnt claim on release day. All is not lost.

Last edited:
Do you guys think doing overnight shipping on saturday will get the shoe to your house on Christmas Eve which tuesday since the mail wont run on Wednesday.

Also, how good do you think chances are for online Saturday. Need a 11.5 for me and 10.5 for a gift. Usually get guranteed from sharpstown every year but i had to go out of town on Sunday for work. So its online or bust. Any tips for best chances online?

I gotta call champs in the morning to see if they drew my name for the raffle. They are doing it differently this year. Instead of them calling the winners, we have to call them. Makes no sense because their phone lines are fitna get blown up.

Back
Top Bottom