Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Saw a lady use her infant(in stroller) to block people at the door so her husband could get into the mall quicker at a FCFS today.

bwahahahaha....dayum.
Its serious.

4 me its been... 2 "guaranteed ticket" lines(Ftl) in which took the L was taken in both. One had 10 people in front of me before a manager comes out and screams"we all out" *_* .
Finishline Draft=2 entries 2 Ls.
My connect was suppose to get back to me today..umm..never happened= L...
Champs raffle tickets= 4 Ls. + a lowercase L for my daughter entering 4 her size.
Its Rsvp( I dont have a bot) Or Saturday morning (I dont have a bot) or Paying that facedown ***-up fee after the release.

DC pm me.

Last edited:
so these are TLO or no?

havent seen it confirmed yet
They will be GR spoke to a rep on the Nike website. I'm sure we will both be copping online and laughing at everyone else trying to get them in store.....got my taxis, yea I was getting errors on the nike site but I still scooped a pair

i know they are GR :lol:

i was just wondering if it was TLO, dont matter to me :lol:

bwahahahaha....dayum.
It serious.

4 me its been... 2 "guaranteed ticket" lines(Ftl) in which took the L was taken in both. One had 10 people in front of me before a manager comes out and screams"we all out" *_* .
Champs raffle tickets= 4 Ls. + a lowercase L for my daughter entering 4 her size.
Its Rsvp( I dont have a bot) Or Saturday money(I dont have a bot) or Paying that facedown ***-up fee after the release.

DC pm me.
I gave you a sympathy Rep...
ohwell.gif

bwahahahaha....dayum.
It serious.

Its Rsvp( I dont have a bot) Or Saturday money(I dont have a bot) or Paying that facedown ***-up fee after the release.

DC pm me.
"I Know That Feel Bro"

Last edited:
Looks like I struck out on all raffles officially. Gonna have to settle with the bad luck of online...

I can only imagine the line at Nordstrom for these. Kids in PJs and sweats lined up for shoes, while indirectly scaring the women who come in to shop for luxury purses.

I'm seeing all these people talking about next years 11, and this one didn't even drop yet... calm the heck down people sheesh  
laugh.gif

How so? I always try on ndc and always strike out on all the other sites, how's this different and why 7:58? Thx
7:58 am (EST) because the FSR will be up by then and there would be no problem(unless your credit card doesn't work). You wouldn't have to wait for FNL to post the Twitter link.

Easy cop, no hassle.

Last edited:
Yea, I'm not talking about JM. It was that dude with the name starting with K. He said an XI with Navy was coming out, claimed to have pics, but never surfaced again... :lol:

His information wasnt bad. He described the gammas, the snake skins, bel 5s and fear pack in 2012 before any one had any leaked pics or official word.

For all my Southern Cali Niketalk brethren, I believe today is the last day to enter the Shiekh online raffle, so here's all the codes I've gathered from different sources to help increase your chances of getting these for retail:

MONTCLAIR PLAZA: 242A8CF8C1
WSF WEST COVINA:: CFA2A3408F
LOS CERRITOS CENTER: 61C4CB5723
SOUTH BAY GALLERIA: A79783BFC1
SOUTH BAY PAVILION: C01E2BAC1A
GLENDALE GALLERIA: 6DB4A57F18
CRENSHAW PLAZA: 0824521D32
LAKEWOOD MALL: 8E1CB5366B
DEL AMO FASHION CENTER: A29908ABB0
NORTHRIDGE FASHION CENTER: 97027FF2D9
TOPANGA: 15F968807F
RIVERSIDE: A3643BE8FS
COMPTON: F23F17A993
HUNTINGTON PARK: C2EBF93DB4
WSF CULVER CITY: 18A8ACF9C4
BEVERLY CENTER: 943C9890D3
BURBANK TOWN CENTER: 42841A4765
WEST SIDE PAVILION: D02A8408FC
WSF SANTA ANITA: CA1EFF729F

MORENO VALLEY: A38B4C79BE

San Diego Area:

PLAZA BONITA: 3C9DA3625A
CARLSBAD: 4D88F7F1D3
HORTON PLAZA: DFB66AD4E4
MISSION VALLEY: F057541E13
FASHION VALLEY: 596849B694

I couldn't find the Berkeley one, so if anyone has it and can post or PM it, I'll be sure to add it to this list. Good luck guys! :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom