Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
jada gonna have some people pissed when they find out the coupon isn't gonna work. managers aint gonna be about da coupon life on these. they gonna sell regardless.

I'm waiting for stories and unnecessary shots *birdman handrub*.

Good luck to all trying to cop who haven't secured a pair yet. 

jada gonna have some people pissed when they find out the coupon isn't gonna work. managers aint gonna be about da coupon life on these. they gonna sell regardless.

:lol:

Jada is going to start a riot up in Footlockers. Well I was told it would work.

dude, im waiting for the international pairs to drop and the people to start filing paypal claims against them when they don't get their shipping quick enough :D

I gotta take Jr to mall on Saturday since he was drafted. I don't really mind so much since he's buying his first pair of J's and is now out of my pocket!! LOL Was going to make him pay gas and tolls for signing up in Staten Island but it's Xmas and that size 14 struggle is real. :smile:

Last edited:

:lol:

Jada is going to start a riot up in Footlockers. Well I was told it would work.

yup.... gonna be like "I know an employee and he said the code works in the system. he put it in the other day just to see."

manager should the follow up with "well, when's your birthday?"

customer: :wow:

dude, im waiting for the international pairs to drop and the people to start filing paypal claims against them when they don't get their shipping quick enough
happy.gif
Every year without fail so far 
laugh.gif

I gotta take Jr to mall on Saturday since he was drafted. I don't really mind so much since he's buying his first pair of J's and is now out of my pocket!! LOL Was going to make him pay gas and tolls for signing up in Staten Island but it's Xmas and that size 14 struggle is real. :smile:
Proud dad moment 
laugh.gif
. Size14? Damn how tall is your son? Sheesh 

yup.... gonna be like "I know an employee and he said the code works in the system. he put it in the other day just to see."

That happened to me once... lmao :rofl:

Can someone please tell me how to post GIF's on here from iphone... PM me I've tried copy and paste still nothing

O yea I'm lookin for the bday coupon even though I'm still coppin regardless cause my size 12 is on lock, I proly will RSVP another pair to resell cause I'm sure I will still be able to get 300++ on eBay cause it'll be awhile for restock if they decide to

Can someone please tell me how to post GIF's on here from iphone... PM me I've tried copy and paste still nothing

O yea I'm lookin for the bday coupon even though I'm still coppin regardless cause my size 12 is on lock, I proly will RSVP another pair to resell cause I'm sure I will still be able to get 300++ on eBay cause it'll be awhile for restock if they decide to
mean.gif

Really now? :smh:

Every year without fail so far 
laugh.gif

Proud dad moment 
laugh.gif
. Size14? Damn how tall is your son? Sheesh 
Caught the humble brag, LOL He's 15 about 6"1'-2 and can palm the rock. All hands and feet! I told him he's lucky cuz at 15 I was wearing a 15

Me Customer- December 8th, which is clearly on my ID

Manager- O ok I'm sorry, I had to ask

Me Customer- Yea

This late in the week I would try the Niketown LV twitter rsvp. They will send the tweet sometime tomorrow. It's usually after 3pm pacific time when they send the tweet but with this release you never know.

If you miss out on the rsvp you can try to get unclaimed pairs on release day. I would say that would be your last option if you stike out online and everything.

I'm pretty sure the footlockers in town have already done tickets/raffles but it doesn't hurt to call and ask.

Also call up Shiekhs, Shoe Palace, and Robert Wayne and see if they are receiving any pairs.
Thanks man. Looks like I have either win the nike rsvp or get a pair online. Wrong timing on this company trip to vegas

what time do they usually send out the RSVP link? All you have to do is follow them right?

Back
Top Bottom