Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Foot Asylum was recommended by Wellgosh so I would think that it is legit. I've done a lot of business with wellgosh in the past so you should be good 

Finally got through on Soleheaven! Email confirm sz 11
smokin.gif

Those uk sites are tempting but ima try my luck on NDC wtth that 2.day shiping
Yup will be here on Tuesday.
I just hope people are buying these to rock.Ebay is already flooded with them and the shoe ain't even fully release yet lol.

Its at 2200 pairs and I expect over 5000 tomorrow.

So if you miss out I guarantee you can find for a good price and there will be alot of cancellations or returns due to lack of profit.

Correct. Go down 1 size when ordering from a UK site
Yep, like last year. They will cancel and put them back up ASAP. 
Welp. Ordered to the same address but different names.. hopefully they'll let the orders through lol

Last edited:
Waiting for that NDC cash back for me. Way too many gifts lately.
Yes I dont see why all people who buy alot of kicks dont use shop discover or get a card.That 10 and 15% is lovely man and adds up quick.

Last edited:
Foot asylum and Jd For me two spots I've never ordered from before. Hopefully everything goes smooth. 2nd pair is going on ice unless i strike out on those bred 1s next week.

How did u guys get the 12% off UI?

I know there used to be a site that took the vote VATREFUND. Was it UI?

Just ordered lil sis's pair from FootAsylum.
Now I can go to bed without feeling guilty of not being able to get her a pair...at least until 8am. I'm still going to try for the US release, and if I manage to score a pair, FootAsylum's getting canceled ASAP! :smokin

i'm pretty sure it's in uk size.. because 6 isn't men... I bought the wrong damn size and got the confirmation email already.

I picked up a (US) size 11 from foot aslyum. Thank all you guys for links and updates. Im still going to try to cop locally in a few hours

I feel bad for all of the cancellations these UK shops will get tomorrow lol.They gon mess around and not ship to the US.

Tried UI but wasn't as lucky and End never popped.

finally copped on foot asylum after a failed attempt on Hanon lol

Just ordered lil sis's pair from FootAsylum.
Now I can go to bed without feeling guilty of not being able to get her a pair...at least until 8am. I'm still going to try for the US release, and if I manage to score a pair, FootAsylum's getting canceled ASAP!
smokin.gif
What's the best/quickest way to cancel my FootAsylum order? I ordered the wrong damn size.

Back
Top Bottom