Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
At the pay with paypal screen and got pushed back to the start on CT. UK 10 is now OOS. Thirst is real. good looking on the links though...

Last edited:
Finally got my CT order to go through after about 6 tries.  Used PayPal bc their credit card processor sucks.

For those who ordered from wellgosh before, if you get an order confirmation, but don't register an account, they do cancel your order?

I usually order from UI or End....this was a first for me.

For those who ordered from wellgosh before, if you get an order confirmation, but don't register an account, they do cancel your order?

I usually order from UI or End....this was a first for me.
i didnt recieve anything, they just took the money out of paypal, still haven't recieved any email.. ill be calling them in a few minutes.. 

i didnt recieve anything, they just took the money out of paypal, still haven't recieved any email.. ill be calling them in a few minutes.. 
That sucks...I actually went through, got an order confirmation and everything, problem is they state they want you to register an account and I never did...

Don't know if it's a fluke or if my order might get cancelled....debating wether I want to scoop a pair off of NDC to be safe...

Back
Top Bottom