• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hope that link works as planned. .
30 seconds is a long time on release day and would be clutch.
Can we just refresh the link 30 seconds before?

Quick question.
Will NDC cancel your order if you send it to a different shipping address than your credit card?
I usually send to my house but might not be home this time.
No need to worry about the link especially since your not 100% sure its correct. I'd advise typing in the product code in the search bar and refreshing...

mean.gif

Thanx. What about the different shipping address?
I am not sure about NDC, but I know some merchants only ship to the billing address.  If anything, ship to billing address and than have UPS hold it at their facility...

Girls wearing js correctly look way sexier then a hitch in make up and heels. Especially xis. They work on girls

FALSE

this is the worst part about being on niketalk

there has always been this fetish on this board about a girl in sneakers

its pretty dumb lol

you must want your girl to wear a football helmet and shoulder pads as well huh? :lol:

nothing sexy about it...

and you can post all the butt naked pics of *******s in jordans all you want its still not sexy

their bodies might be sexy naked or half naked but replace those jordans and they will still be sexy. them wearing jordans aint sexy. has nothing to do with the girl being sexy at all

its quite trashy, hoodish, and tacky to me when they got everything going and then they have a pair of dude shoes on.....lol

like what part of the game is that?

pretty soon dudes on here gonna be saying girls are sexy in helmets, football pads, and patrick ewing elbow pads :lol:

man my nerves are working overtime. I gotta poop, and my emergency bowel shutdown system as not working like usual. lol all this for a pair of shoes...hahaha

FALSE

this is the worst part about being on niketalk

there has always been this fetish on this board about a girl in sneakers

its pretty dumb lol

you must want your girl to wear a football helmet and shoulder pads as well huh?
laugh.gif

nothing sexy about it...

and you can post all the butt naked pics of *******s in jordans all you want its still not sexy

their bodies might be sexy naked or half naked but replace those jordans and they will still be sexy. them wearing jordans aint sexy. has nothing to do with the girl being sexy at all

its quite trashy, hoodish, and tacky to me when they got everything going and then they have a pair of dude shoes on.....lol

like what part of the game is that?

pretty soon dudes on here gonna be saying girls are sexy in helmets, football pads, and patrick ewing elbow pads
laugh.gif
This argument is horrible.

Ordered Concords from Natterjacks in 2011. Never again. They are one of the worst to order from internationally. :smh:

who in the blue hell calls their store natter jacks? sounds so wrong. sound like dudes jack all over your shoes before they send um out :x

Back
Top Bottom