Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To those that already have these, are you noticing that these are much shorter then usual? It was the first thing I thought when I pulled them out.

View media item 704203
Bought from FL by the way.

Last edited:

The preludes sold out before these 
roll.gif
I think that was a given. Prelude sells out quick every week so far, pretty limited shoe and TLO. These Gamma 11s are a big general release and not even a twitterlinkonly, plenty and plenty of pairs were made and to go around.

Last edited:
For everyone who was wondering about delivery on or before 12/24, the product page now says this:

"GET IT IN TIME

Select 'Standard' shipping in checkout and your Jordan 11 Retro 'Gamma' will arrive on or before 12/24. See details.

LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER"

So you're good if you just went with standard free shipping.

Time to crash out; gots to wake up in 3 hours for my Godson's bday party haha. Hope everybody comes up on a pair. 1

2 orders with 2 confirmations from finishline. Will they get canceled?
Unless they switched up their tracking no. I did 8 different orders of 88's and all of them were shipped. Same address, same payment as long as you do it at different times should be good.

i hope people didnt buy multiple pairs to resell, just wasted ur time to make 20 bucks a pair

Got my girl's pair, that's all that matters. Will try to pick up another locally from the reseller who copped multiple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom