Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
im pretty sure nba stores stock when live before they planned on releasing it.. there was no link on their twitter like they said they would do

had to try 3 different credit cards at fnl before 1 went thru. now i've got like 20 pending and 20 reversal charges showing up on my cards :rofl:

FNL is the WOOOOOOORST. Got through MULTIPLE times on my phone, desktop, everything, CC wouldn't go through once and now i'm back to the splash page!!

Maybe eastbay will come through 3hrs and 15 mins from now? LOL

My bank just called me wanting me to verify the charges from all those over seas shops which were all declined BTW, including NDC originally declining my order ....I had to check out on FNL and NDC with my wifes card.  Im sure that is the reason that we are all seeing alot CC errors, but once you verify the charges with you bank/creditor, those orders should go thru.  So make that call if you have tob/c there are still some good sizes left on all sites.

Last edited:
4 hour wait time is ridiculous! They should do 2 not no 4 common yall need better web developers and bug testers

FSR still available on champs and footlocker 

Finishline has a lot of sizes left including GS 

Heavy traffic on all sites but keep trying

Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs and Footaction all use the same 'virtual' stockroom.

They'll all have the same sizes left.

FNL is the WOOOOOOORST. Got through MULTIPLE times on my phone, desktop, everything, CC wouldn't go through once and now i'm back to the splash page!!

Maybe eastbay will come through 3hrs and 15 mins from now? LOL
I got through on FNL 

i kept getting an error when checknig out with paypal so i checked out the other way and input my card info manually and it went through

Back
Top Bottom