Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Finishline canceled my backdoor order but just got these bad boy in cart on Eastbay. It's a god damn 5 hour wait though 
roll.gif

Guarantee "that" FNL method won't work for future release's......same thing happen with the NA 3's and after that release it was blocked haha good looks though to the dude that cracked it!
Well then we need to find another way if they stop it.

Gotta pay homage to me and cambam lol

gotta pay? really? props for the link and all, but telling people to click the tumbsup?
And posting repeatedly saying you were the one who posted the link?
but i guess people got a e-penis to worry about

Last edited:
Finishline is garbage. I only get this error message during jordan releases.

"your transaction could not be authorized. please select another payment method to complete your transaction. you may contact the issuing bank for additional information"

With all these wait times and credit decline...you guys should of bought overseas. I managed to get 4 pairs.. 3 from euro sites and 1 through jimmyjazz with shipping confirmation. I was glad to sleep this morning.

how the hell do you get thru on Eastbay, Footlocker, etc ?  I can never get them in cart anymore.   Haven't copped anything from Eastbay since black/infrared 6's back in 2010  lol 

was able to cop on ndc and fnl (backdoor link). used paypal for the backdoor link too! thanks to all those who provided the links and instructions!!!

Back
Top Bottom