Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We have seen one crappy pic. Of what coulda been a sample

What i hope was a sample

Get rid of wtfever kind of sole that is.

Wth wa wrong with the blackout samples?

Last edited:
Yeah these are really hated on. Not really sure why, I think they are going to turn out nice. Seems like every new retro+ is bashed for being over the top, too flashy, so they drop these and now it's too plain. Hard to please, this Jordan brand crowd.

Just wait for more pics...then comes the flood of posts about "passing" and "crap"
...then as rd approaches "growing on me" and "kind of like"
...then rd will come and we will have "best retro+ j in years" and "doubling up"

Maybe it won't go down exactly like that. but this is gonna be most popular retro+ in a WHILE

Maybe these will be the first XIs to sit for once
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Just wait for more pics...then comes the flood of posts about "passing" and "crap"
...then as rd approaches "growing on me" and "kind of like"
...then rd will come and we will have "best retro+ j in years" and "doubling up"

Maybe it won't go down exactly like that. but this is gonna be most popular retro+ in a WHILE
I've been saying tht to my homie. All the 11's tht are being dropped this year are heat. Black colombias. Just let them sleep on em. I'd like 4 pair so I can play ball in em as well.

JB must have really went back in the lab to work on these lol.... Hmmm anxious for more pics
Man, I hope so. They changed the Green Glow IVs a few weeks after the bad feedback, I can't imagine they'd let a holiday release go to waste.

Man, I hope so. They changed the Green Glow IVs a few weeks after the bad feedback, I can't imagine they'd let a holiday release go to waste.
They ruined those IVs imo! The sample pair looks a lot nicer and I think many people agree. Any new cw on a retro is going to be unpopular at first and JB has to let the shoe grow on people instead of ruining their own product.

Hopefully if JB does make changes to the shoe it's for the better rather than ruining it more because it will be releasing during the holiday season

black columbias would be awesome, but thats a whole other story lol regular columbias first please then some black ones will be cool.

Back
Top Bottom