Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what are the steps on nike.com orders as far as order status goes? processing, preparing to ship, shipped etc...?

some dude, high as a kite, is going to grab your pair, lick them, and then put them in a box for the fed ex man. the fed ex man, also high as hell, who just got called in for a seasonal position, will figure a way to try and switch your gammas with his work shoes. he'll also lick them and post the pic to IG

Last edited:
So far JJ and FNL have shipped my pairs out!!!!
nthat.gif

lmao at these dudes who have no respect for anything but OG colorways. :lol:
It's about damn time we get a new 11 high colorway. I would ****** get tired if JB kept rehashing and releasing the same ****** colors over and over

11's are mids but I'm with you most of us have all the og color ways granted we could probably use a fresh pair of Columbia's if you've been around since mj played you have/had all the originals

And it's been reported that they made 700k+ of these

Last edited:

lmao at these dudes who have no respect for anything but OG colorways.
laugh.gif

It's about damn time we get a new 11 high colorway. I would ****** get tired if JB kept rehashing and releasing the same ****** colors over and over
damn right...i mean how times do u need to release the same sneaker in the same ole color scheme....bout time jb takes chances, but overall im tired of seeing the same models every year. i thought that jordan had 20+ models! 

roll.gif
@'the Stockton fight clip. Fools in stockton love to scrap.
the clip is mad funny, but the sad part is whenever we see these videos these kids can't barely fight properly

i'm not pumping my chest out or anything all I am saying is if I ever get a clean shot at someone like that it's a wrap

man this thread moved fast. just got back from picking up 3 rsvp pairs and we are in 60 pages deep when i first saw. i was at the interesting topic where people were fighting. hope everyone got what they wanted.

Just got one of my NDC shipment confirmation. They are on their ish this weekend. I never get it this soon. Usually on Tuesdays.

Back
Top Bottom