Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
too much work to make these look good and im not about to spend $200 on a shoe i absolutely HAVE to make look better myself. these are trash (well that sample pic is) if they came out looking better i would be surprised though. i swear JB puts out crap to see who will pay extra for it and it sells out every holiday, pretty soon they will actually be cardboard and be $300 and idiots will still wait in line and pay resellers (cuz you know that the people buying from resellers are just as big of a problem as the resellers themselves) so get used to garbage since most of us on this site will continue to pay for it.

it would be interesting if we could see how people voted in the poll ...bet lots of those who answered "nahh I'm good" will be the ones asking 'should i size up/down?' and 'hope the hypebeast stay home so I can cop'

lol whatever tho thats how things are not mad. I JUST WANT MORE PICS!!! AN ALL BLACK XI IS STRAIGHT FIRE--extremely versatile shoe, i could rock these to work, just to chill, or even to a nice, semi-formal event. Im really looking forward to this one. the black midsole was throwing me off at first, but I'm glad we r gonna get an all black J, and everyone loves XIs, right?

WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE BEEN WHITE MIDSOLES...DAMMIT, I WOULD HAVE LOVED THOSE...

as of now this moment, I have to see more pics.

funy how these are a different colorway jumpman,and a midsole away from space jams and many people think they re trash.Curious to see what will those people do come release date....

u can call them whatever you want. ill call them the gamma XI

Then I'll call them "crap".

Still can't believe we haven't even seen good pics yet and people already sayin "sell out" and "Im coppin idc" :rolleyes

Cmon yall does anyone else see past the fact that they're XIs and see the actual colorway? :smh: just encouraging Nike/JB to kill yet another model with too many colorways like they did the 1s and the Foams.

/rant
/my2cents

funy how these are a different colorway jumpman,and a midsole away from space jams and many people think they re trash.Curious to see what will those people do come release date....

As much as you wanna believe these are near spacejams- no. They're not. If that's the case, then the Breds are spacejams with red soles and a red jumpman, in fact they're closer because they have the white midsole that these are lacking. Cmon people, the logic. 0]

Y'all chill with the black Columbia references. These don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the Columbia XI's. ill call these the same name I call the recently dubbed "black grapes".....trash

People saying that JB is ruining the XI but i don't see how. Guys are saying that they are giving the XIs all these bad cws but every holiday since 09 they gave us OG cws minus the CG XIs. And recently JB have us 2 lows that are decent. I don't see why people keep saying trash. The entire thread for the most part everyone is saying "Give us the Columbias" or "Why is JB making this garbage!? Instant pass but they will still out". If you have nothing informative to say rather than calling these ugly then leave the thread. It's just the same things being said over and over again in this thread. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom