Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It doesn't matter if the masses copp the same shoes. With time you will see less people wearing them. I still break out retroes from yearss ago that I've been able to preserve, that I see no one with anymore. Goes to show I bought them for the right reasons, and not hype/trend.

The hype on the XIs has always been real. That summer of the low top XIs was crazy, everyone had a pair. It's always been one of the more popular models, deal with it guys. On a personal note, when the Breds and space jams dropped I had to have them because of nostalgic purposes. I just zone out everything else, it's all sound.
i respect your opinion, but to YOU it doesn't matter, to ME it does.....Let me live b

I agree but a lot of these GRs coming out aren't that hot now imagine once the hype dies. Look at the Oreo 5s those are whack but were hyped silly & I KNOW no one will rock those in the future.

Weren't hyped at all around my parts. But to your last statement you'd be suprised.

Laney 5s, mocha 3s, :lol:

Glad I'm not struggling with those issues though. I'm checking myself out this thread for good. Things took a weird turn.

Peace to all.

Last edited:
Wether you're an older head with an elitist "been doing this" sense of entitlement, or a younger cat trying to stunt on some "you ain't got these doe" mentality, or somewhere in the middle of all that....walking around with salt in your veins is only gonna shorten your life span. See someone rocking the same kicks...or see someone with some grails you're missing out on...appreciate that there's some sort of commonality there and move on.

Wether you're an older head with an elitist "been doing this" sense of entitlement, or a younger cat trying to stunt on some "you ain't got these doe" mentality, or somewhere in the middle of all that....walking around with salt in your veins is only gonna shorten your life span. See someone rocking the same kicks...or see someone with some grails you're missing out on...appreciate that there's some sort of commonality there and move on.

Very well said sir, last line was well put

Last edited:
The most over used and commonly wrong labels on NT are "hypebeast" and "troll". So annoying...lol

Thinking exclusivity=heat is as lame as thinking every GR=heat/must cop.

Just like someone said, buy what you like. Who cares how many other people have them.

As far as people who's not into sneakers downing people who are, I just ignore them. When people don't understand something, their first reaction is usually to speak negative about it... :\

Please explain how someone who buys quickstrikes to avoid matching outfits with strangers is a hype beast I'd LOVE to read your explanation
IF U WANT SOMETHING NO ONE GOT GET SOME CUSTOM KICKS OR BECOME A RAPPER OR LEARN HOW TO THROW A BALL OR SHOOT ONE OTHER THAN THAT U GONNA ALWAYS WEAR SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE GOT OR BETTER YET U CAN WORK FOR NIKE AND DESIGN YOU SOME PERSONAL PAIR AND IF U WEAR THE SAME OUTFIT SOMEONE ELSE GOT THEN YOU CANT DRESS BRO IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE LOVE OF SNEAKERS NOT I GOT WHAT U DONT U ARE A RESALER DREAMS

Mine should be here tomorrow

pimp.gif
did u use paypal

:x :pimp: :smh:

PREACH

and yeah idk guys I used a gift card on one of mine and it still hasn't shipped :smh: but the one I payed with paypal shipped already and will be here tommorow

You ain't the only one. I got my FNL shipping info yesterday for my friends pair. But my NDC still states preparing to ship.

Has anyone else notice these joints have Zero ankle padding ? If you squeeze around the ankle collar, it's like nothing is there at least on my pair . The padding is like the white/blk 12s non existent, seems like for almost 200$ they could firm them up a little

Also on Ndc I used my CC.
PayPal didn't work when I first started to checkout. Size 8 btw,
My 9.5 from FNL went thru with no issues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom