Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All the madness that came with this shoe was unnecessary, there were so many unclaimed pairs at my spot (up for sale the day after) all you had to do was stroll in and politely ask if (size) was left and cop if so

I honestly forgot what size I ordered from foot asylum lol do they tell your what siZe you order in the order confirmation or shipping confirmation? If so I don't have that in my emails

I honestly forgot what size I ordered from foot asylum lol do they tell your what siZe you order in the order confirmation or shipping confirmation? If so I don't have that in my emails
It's not in mine either. Check your account, if you created one.

nike is sleeping on shipping my pair random question but did anyone type in the shipping code JUSTDOIT because i didn't.

Last edited:

Same hence out from the "Lurking"
it's just awkward because someone right by me has their pair coming tomorrow...and im still in limbo lol. not stressing or anything it's just funny how someone thousands of miles away can receive a package before you when you're ~600 miles away lol. 

Last edited:
just got shipping for NDC
pimp.gif

Guys, NDC sometimes ships the sneakers without sending you a confirmation/updating status right away. This has happened to me numerous times.

I also am still waiting on my shipping confirmation though. Really hope theyre here by christmas eve

So has anyone else not gotten FNL shipping yet? Doesn't look good that they already started sending out cancellation emails....even though we can all bet they held back stock.
I ordered right before they tweeted my size sold out and I got shipping email but they haven't been picked up by ups.
My eb pair will be here tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom