Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anybody seen samples of these yet? Like a #45 version or a different color way then what was initially released?

Contact Foot Asylum about tracking. I did and they gave me a tracking number to use through "Royal Mail". I dunno if that'll still update once it hits the states, but right now all it says was that it was "collected."

If you really need your shoes before Christmas you might be better off scheduling a pick up. My NDC order was supposed to be delivered yesterday, now FedEx is saying I might not get it until Thursday because my local center is backed up.

What is FedEx doing, my pairs arrived at Baltimore sort facility, sent to linthicum heights only to be put on truck to come back to Baltimore for delivery. Now I have to leave for work now

he made a wanted to buy post in the buy/sell section of these forums.
Shows how much of a noob I am didn't even know about that in this site...how does that work you just pay the person and they send the shoes? I'm assuming with paypal of course....I might have to consider that an option for the bred 1s

Shows how much of a noob I am didn't even know about that in this site...how does that work you just pay the person and they send the shoes? I'm assuming with paypal of course....I might have to consider that an option for the bred 1s
Yes. You need 300 posts to access the classifieds though. Be wary though that you may not find the deals you're looking for. A lot of guys still do reselling, they just do it on here instead of ebay/CL.

Yes. You need 300 posts to access the classifieds though. Be wary though that you may not find the deals you're looking for. A lot of guys still do reselling, they just do it on here instead of ebay/CL.
Ahh I see I don't have 300 posts lol but good looking on that info. We'll I guess I may have to pay reseller price on these but if imma spend 400 it's gone b for the royals and not the Breds, heck I'll buy the space jams those are my grails and I have yet to find a DS 10

NDC pair

9:37 am    

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

2 FNL pair 

12/2*****13     7:15 A.M.    Out For Delivery

Will be at home all day today! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom