Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got my gammas and socks in the same box today around 5 cst very fast shipping thanks to NDC for the free overnight

Was excited to receive them from NDC, but noticed a pretty big factory flaw. On the rop picture, the right shoe you can see the patent leather doesn't go straight across the toe box like in the left shoes. On the bottom picture you see the right shoe (the bottom shoe) has a taller patent leather.

I'm pretty pissed, I don't know if i should return them, rock them, or sell them. I bought them to wear, and its upsetting knowing that this error will just irritate me and will lead me to selling them.
I noticed this too, but I thought it was because someone had tried on the right shoe and creased the tox box or something.  But it does look like the right shoe doesnt have a smooth straight surface (at the toe box) patent leather like the left shoe.  So this is just a factory error and not cause someone stuck their big *** feet in em? 

The entitlement and the nick picking in here
mean.gif

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more complaining than anything else.
Murica.

What you talking bout small quips about quality on a 200$ Pure entitlement luxury shoe that was made by a sweat shop child...... Is not only right but damn it its american way..... Damn that work harder making my J's perfect!!!!

People act like there necessity or they were force to buy them..... Luz i mean i get small flaws but I'm like hey i can always return or sell im not doing neither so shut up sir....

My pairs not coming until the 26th, not a big deal yall.

Some of yall grown *** men complaining about not receiving a pair of shoes.

The entitlement and the nick picking in here :smh:

Same story,different year. :tongue:

It's like instead of being happy to get the shoes they complain that they didn't arrive quick enough like this isn't the biggest shipping time of the year. Nike was gracious enough to add overnight shipping for free but dudes acting like they dropped extra bread for the service. If you are hard pressed for them on Xmas then you should have purchased locally.

O my patent leather cut isn't perfect. Now I'm pissed.

Last edited:
FedEx just dropped off my gammas, didn't even have the decency to ring the door bell. Smh :smh:

Last edited:
I jus decided to come pick mine up at the sorting facility. I seen atleast 5 people pickin up the infamous red taped Memphis stamped boxes haha

I can never get the size stickers out of Jordan retros clean lately. Anyone got tips? Sick of having left over sticker stuck on mine! Lol

The entitlement and the nick picking in here :smh:

Same story,different year. :tongue:

It's like instead of being happy to get the shoes they complain that they didn't arrive quick enough like this isn't the biggest shipping time of the year.

I always crack up when there is a guy complaining about glue stains and it's barely noticeable. Seriously who is gonna bend over to look and point it out.
smh

It's like instead of being happy to get the shoes they complain that they didn't arrive quick enough like this isn't the biggest shipping time of the year. Nike was gracious enough to add overnight shipping for free but dudes acting like they dropped extra bread for the service. If you are hard pressed for them on Xmas then you should have purchased locally.

LMAO you are correct.  People acting like Jordans never had quality issues EVER.  These shoes are not...scratch that....should not be considered a luxury item.  And even if they were, some of the complaining going on in here is ridiculous.  Enjoy the shoes and dare I say, WEAR them.

Back
Top Bottom