Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i tried opening the link on another tab and it just brings me to an error. anyways i wouldnt even post it because they would just cancel everybody's order, im just hoping they have one to fulfill mine lol, and if they do ill try and order another. ill see if it ships tomorro

i tried opening the link on another tab and it just brings me to an error. anyways i wouldnt even post it because they would just cancel everybody's order, im just hoping they have one to fulfill mine lol, and if they do ill try and order another. ill see if it ships tomorro

Lol this dude is a joke.

... i posted multiple pics for proof i knew no one would believe look at the time in my email

Dude there asking you for the link and you refuse to post it at least PM them and let them try it. Your a mop for not even sending them a PM with link.. Lol merry Christmas nt holla at ya fellow members.

Dude there asking you for the link and you refuse to post it at least PM them and let them try it. Your a mop for not even sending them a PM with link.. Lol merry Christmas nt holla at ya fellow members.
no need for the insults bro, but im telling you i have the window in my firefox that i opened on RD and completely forgot about just looked at it and noticed they had multiple sizes so tried adding to cart and it miraculously works. FNL is notorious for these sorts of website glitches. Like i said though, i tried copying the link from my mozilla window and pasting it in my Google Chrome window and it gave me an empty search result.

He had pictures of the mobile site. You can tell by the pull down size menu.
It will be for people who still had the mobile page still up. The only curious thing is that he was able to check out.
I can only assume that there are extra sizes to be restocked, but FNL has pulled it from the site to be ordered.

Sporadic refreshing of the page is recommended if you are on the hunt for retail pricing.

Last edited:
He had pictures of the mobile site. You can tell by the pull down size menu.
It will be for people who still had the mobile page still up. The only curious thing is that he was able to check out.
I can only assume that there are extra sizes to be restocked, but FNL has pulled it from the site to be ordered.

Sporadic refreshing of the page is recommended if you are on the hunt for retail pricing.
exactly, i never use mozilla, but i like to try multiple browsers when a big release happens forgot to x that browser out and it let me order.

as a matter of fact it still lets me order(only if i hit back on my browser until it brings me to that page) but im not gonna even bother until i see whether this works or not.

Last edited:
damn why do i like those better...
im thinking about finding another pair and making it happen...the white with the ice blue sole...
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom