Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So I was "Just Looking", thinking about a 2nd pair, and I just wanted to see what some of them prices looked like. Well I see $300, $350, $400, you know the usual hyped release resell prices. And then I see this hilarious post. 
roll.gif
The whole time I'm thinking this is a joke. But it really looks serious. WOAH! For that price I'll keep the pair i got looking A1. F that!

They probably Reps too 
roll.gif

1. Welcome to Niketalk
2. Anything that looks even similar to preorderlaneys2013, buyjordans2013, or cheapjordans dot whatever is FAKE. If they are going for under retail especially 99.99999% of the time are fake.

What about modernism.com? The price converts to about $206 and some change. Is that too much, should I wait for possible restock.

- struck out on RSVP
- hungover and missed the online release
- wasn't able to copp any remaining pairs at NTNY (over 200 pairs)

My boy got an extra pair on NDC and I traded him NDS oly 7 straight up :pimp:

just chatted with Nike on my defected pair and the best i can get is a refund and a letter to the higher up smh 
mean.gif
  anyone else got any tips?

Last edited:
Damn, couldnt really see the scratch in your pic, how bad is it in person?

Not much else you can do. Once the patent leather begins to crease, the scratch may not stand out as much. Another option is to sell your pair and purchase another via reseller. Is the scratch worth the extra time and money?

Last edited:
it's not a scratch. it looks like some fake gamma Nike send me. especially on them tongue.
The 6 year old kid making them was probably just having a bad day. Maybe his mom didn't let him have any milk at 3am before his 20 hour shift.
I'm going to hell. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom