Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These are my first retros that have carbon fiber so i dont really know what carbon fiber really looks like but mine do not look too nice. they have this grit like material in between the squares and it isnt smooth to the touch. is this a defective carbon fiber shank? is it suppose to be this way? i got it from ndc so it isnt fake. the carbon fiber really looks like **** :frown:

View media item 717753

View media item 717754

The recent XI CF shanks are shoddy and cheap. (08-present)
They don't make them like they used to.
a2vwvb.jpg

Obviously Footlocker and most certainly UPS don't care when you get your shoes.
Ordered 12/21 and just received today.
If Nike can expedite shipping, Footlocker can do it to.
If it wasn't for VIP rewards I wouldn't order from them.
View media item 718718

Last edited:
I'm scheduled to get my Gammas Friday. After I saw that wait I immediately signed up for the gold package. Received my kobe ss today.

Did FinishLine end up cancelling anyones orders for using the link before 8?
you mean 12s? mine is enroute delivery. Wasn't even worried about fnl. They have never failed me, the cc issue is all on me.

If you mean 11s, I don't remember an early link from fnl on these.

Last edited:
Starting to think my order from JD aint coming. Held in customs and I emailed the postal service and JD and no replies

These aren't really early links. You can't order until they activate the cart which should be public anyways.

View media item 718718

wow.... some people are just happy they were able to get the shoes.

dat entitlement :smh:

NT FAM, I'm looking for Jordan Dri fit socks like this that match the gammas for retail

anyone know a good online source for Nike/jordan socks

Mine now shows as processed through ISC on the 27th so they should've started releasing packages today.

be glad you got the shoe. in my case they cancel the shoe because my phone got disconnect during the call and they lied that they can't find the shoe. they manage to make my shoe disappeared in 20 mins and threw me 5 apologies and call it a day. i now will put footlocker as my last last option on the list. the site is a joke and their pd or whatever they call it is a joke. their customer service department though, is excellent. 

Back
Top Bottom