• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif

I did get my Gamma 11s though and they are pretty nice. Interesting that they smell like my Concords from a couple years ago. Love that new shoe smell. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

These are my first retros that have carbon fiber so i dont really know what carbon fiber really looks like but mine do not look too nice. they have this grit like material in between the squares and it isnt smooth to the touch. is this a defective carbon fiber shank? is it suppose to be this way? i got it from ndc so it isnt fake. the carbon fiber really looks like **** 
frown.gif
When Nike sends y'all stuff like this, it's cool.

Let a GM pair have a stitch that's a millimeter off and you bring out the torches and pitchforks.

Last edited:

These are my first retros that have carbon fiber so i dont really know what carbon fiber really looks like but mine do not look too nice. they have this grit like material in between the squares and it isnt smooth to the touch. is this a defective carbon fiber shank? is it suppose to be this way? i got it from ndc so it isnt fake. the carbon fiber really looks like **** :frown:

Let a GM pair of a stitch that's a millimeter off and you bring out the torches and pitchforks.

Um what? Have fun with your Grey market shoes.

hHah. My bad. Speaking of boys in the hood. Morris chestnut goes to my gym. I play ball with him. He acts like a lil b and calls some bs fouls
Man i hate BS foul calls. 
mean.gif
 cats be calling foul on my and ones. im 6'4 255 dude someone slapping my wrist lightly on a put back is worth the point and not a rest play for nothing smh...... how you going to foul me and call it out. 

I Got this Homie..........
roll.gif

Let a GM pair of a stitch that's a millimeter off and you bring out the torches and pitchforks.
well compared to my breds, concords, and space jams. the carbon fiber looks absolutely horrendous on my pair irl. this isnt a minor little scratch. the carbon fiber was beautiful and spot on with the older 11 but these are just unexceptable. i dont know if $185 is a lot to you but its a lot of money for me. when i pay $185 on a pair i expect a $185 pair of shoes. yes nike can mess up sometimes like a missed stitch, a wacky looking jumpman or a scratch on the leather but it looks like they literally froze black sand on to the carbon fiber i can ******g file my nails down with the sandpaper carbon fiber. 

well compared to my breds, concords, and space jams. the carbon fiber looks absolutely horrendous on my pair irl. this isnt a minor little scratch. the carbon fiber was beautiful and spot on with the older 11 but these are just unexceptable. i dont know if $185 is a lot to you but its a lot of money for me. when i pay $185 on a pair i expect a $185 pair of shoes. yes nike can mess up sometimes like a missed stitch, a wacky looking jumpman or a scratch on the leather but it looks like they literally froze black sand on to the carbon fiber i can ******g file my nails down with the sandpaper carbon fiber. 
Lol for $185 you got XIs and a nail file in one. Sike na I hear where you're coming from. You should get what you pay for. However it's the way if the world now whether it's j's, food, housing, taxes , etc... When I see a noticeable problem with my kicks I send pics in with a complaint which more ppl should be doing. Eventually JB will get the idea and this downward trend will end .

anyone think these will be good trade bait i want the db foams bad thinking bout these and my 3lab5 infrareds for some db foams guy i know has some but i just don't know

Last edited:
tracking from uk still says held in customs but got a notice in my mailbox saying a package to large is in my leasing office delivered yesterday. Gotta check in the AM tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom