Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After that jazz they pulled with the bred 1s I'm not ordering from there again anyway

Yeah I was going to say :rofl: that was the WORST Bruh...had us waiting for 2 hours I believe...only to not drop the shoes and then say they sold out :x

Just copped the size 9.5 for my cousin for $285 shipped on feebay im done with this :smile:

Gluck to everyone still on the hunt.

View media item 725761
Got mine from FNL earlier and almost caught a flawless pair. Except the PL in the front seems a little short on the right shoe. Also the right shoe seems almost precreased. Did some measurements and sure enough the PL in the front on the right shoe (from beginning of PL to middle of toe box) is slightly shorter than the left. .3-.4 cm to be exact. But also measured the PL total (from beginning of PL to end of PL) and it came out even. So in conclusion I think the toe box comes up a little higher on the right shoe although I'm not sure why or how. Although it does seem precreased somewhat. Oh well though I plan on wearing them anyways and have seen way worse than this. Still thankful I got a pair. Just posting to see if it would be a big deal to yall.funny thing is right shoe is more comfortable than left and that is what I believe to be the flawed pair.

PS. Peep the gamma blue bed sheet #dedication

I've noticed almost all my 11s have this same problem. I have a used pair of space jams and the PL on the toebox vary significantly in terms of matching up with each other. Same with Breds and now gammas. It's weird.

My footasylum box did have some damage, but nothing wrong with my shoes.

It was my first time ordering from them, but the wait for the order is something else not receiving a tracking number bothered me. It may have had to do with the holidays and everyone ordering 11s.

However, I am happy with my Gamma 11 s.

$270 for Brand new with box and with original finishline receipt Jordan XI Breds, is that a good price?

I've noticed almost all my 11s have this same problem. I have a used pair of space jams and the PL on the toebox vary significantly in terms of matching up with each other. Same with Breds and now gammas. It's weird.

It seems like a ton of pairs have uneven PL. Mine do. So do the ones I got for my friends. Also seems the tongue is crooked on a lot of pairs. The Jumpman Jordan doesn't line up straight with the seams on the side with many pairs I've seen. All this is just whatever to me now. Massive GR's are gonna come with flaws.
thanks, you guys made me feel better about my "flawed" pair. i guess getting near perfect pairs on all my other 11s kind of spoiled me when i got these

do these Gammas run true to size. I'm an 11.5 and my Bred 11's are tighter then I'd like. I have a narrow foot. I might go for a 12

nope. cope them now before they're gone
All right thanks. Yeah I saw the original receipt and the seller will include the receipt with the shoes. It contained the tissue paper, OG box, and everything with the seller's name card next to it.

pair just came in and they don't fit 

bought a size 10 and am now forced to get rid of them because they fit too large 
tired.gif

Last edited:
all I wanted from the Jordan line were the Taxi 12 and Bred 11. I obviously got earlier OG models but I fell in love with the Playoff 11 and Black white 12 down the line.

So I passed on the Space Jams, CG and Concords but had to get the Bred 11. HAD TO. That's how pure I buy stuff, I'm not getting something I don't really genuinely like.

I have to say that I love the f*** outta my Gamma/Laney 11s. They're breathtaking in person, just a beautiful blackout shoe. For sure these will still be better than what the DB XI will be.

After reading through a few of these pages, it seems like this release has been riddled with quality control issues moreso than any other release.

Back
Top Bottom