Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re-stock maybe in late Jan? Wish I wasnt so stupid to have passed these up.
First post since you joined back in 2002? Am I reading that right?

EDIT:
Traded my DS CDP Hares for a size 10.5. The sz 10 fit too snug. The hares were a sz 11, I can only wear a sz 9.5-10.5 so it didnt hurt me.

Sold 2/3 sz 10 pairs on craigslist for 350 each.

AND you guys are right, the thirst is real. Here in LA, people are hitting me up with ridiculous trade offers. They sound like they are desperate trying to trade 2 for 1 pairs plus cash.

Last edited:
I was able to secure a pair size 10.5 from kickz.com but their payment method is so odd. Not sure if I will go through with it.

I was able to secure a pair size 10.5 from kickz.com but their payment method is so odd. Not sure if I will go through with it.
It is. I went through the same thing during the Bred 11s release and ended up not going through with it. I was able to grab pairs later when they restocked them in the US. 

STILL waiting on my Foot Asylum order. USPS shows "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"
mean.gif

How long have ppl been awaiting on their Foot Asylum orders after it arrived in JFK? I finally got a tracking number for my pair and they've been at JFK since 12/28. Thx.

..this may be me not fully understanding the option since i have never had to go international for a shoe but...

People seem to not want to pay reseller prices yet, after retail, shipping, customs, paying off the FedEx guy, how much are you all actually paying for a pair of 11s from over seas??? It would seem to me that it would be less hassle and close to the same price of paying the reseller 300-330. It seems like a tone of people are still awaiing order updates, status updates but thats a lot of madness for a GR shoe.

..this may be me not fully understanding the option since i have never had to go international for a shoe but...

People seem to not want to pay reseller prices yet, after retail, shipping, customs, paying off the FedEx guy, how much are you all actually paying for a pair of 11s from over seas??? It would seem to me that it would be less hassle and close to the same price of paying the reseller 300-330. It seems like a tone of people are still awaiing order updates, status updates but thats a lot of madness for a GR shoe.

naw, not all overseas sites charge above retail and some ship for cheap or free.

I paid less for my Foot Asylum pair than I did for my FNL pair.

just got my "late" pair that i ordered from FNL on december 25. was worried bout the box and kicks when i seen some of yall's but came out nice.. 
nthat.gif
 finishline always come thru for me some how some way

Got one of my footasylum orders, box was dented up but shoes came out fine
Never received tracking number nor did i ask or email them about it

Just people speculating

If they do re stock them it will be during Super Bowl and all star game weekend

This is solely based on how restocks went last year

Was it announced last year or did it suddenly appeared in the inventory? nDS or other retailers?

How long have ppl been awaiting on their Foot Asylum orders after it arrived in JFK? I finally got a tracking number for my pair and they've been at JFK since 12/28. Thx.
Iam in the same boat as u still on kennedy
did you guys plug those tracking numbers into the USPS site? you should get some updated info

I paid less for my Foot Asylum pair than I did for my FNL pair.
yup. saved a few bucks over FNL but i didn't know i was gonna have to wait this long to take delivery of them

Size? answered my tweet and well order canceled 
mean.gif
 sucks because I ordered for a friend and now he's leaving empty-handed, oh well no customs charge at least

threre was a post on ebay saying that there was a restock on january 18th. but i don't know if that person is getting more pairs. or if this is an all retailers type of restock. but still a possible date. so just keep that in mind. 

Back
Top Bottom