Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The vast majority of people won't put these in the same league as playoff 13s. You got it backwards. And yes, this was pre-Concord days that started this craziness to begin with.

Pardon my lack of sobriety lol I was thinking of the he got games 13s. I still got the gammas over the playoffs tho. Just my opinion I like 11s over 13s in general.

While we are only a month away from Jordan Brand’s last Air Jordan 11 Holiday release, we just got an exclusive bit of info from one of our very trusted sources regarding Jordan Brand’s next Air Jordan 11 holiday release. Although many people are still waiting for a release of the Air Jordan 11 Retro “Columbia”, Jordan Brand will not be releasing the “Columbia” 11 this year. What they will be releasing is the Air Jordan 11 “Legend Blue”. The official colorway is White/Black-Legend Blue and that mean’s that the sneaker may end up being very “Columbia-like”, but not exactly. Stay tuned for more.

Tech Info:
12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro
White/Black-Legend Blue
378037-117

No Columbia's this year , there u go

If it is a white upper with blue patent it will be amazing imo. Anyone know what shade legend blue is?

I tries doing a Google search for the color but didnt get anything...im sure there has had to have been a shoe released with this colorway before.

:lol:

I tried a Google search too. Kept seeing pics of soccer cleats. I hope it's like a navy blue.

EDIT: Just saw the newly created thread. :x

Last edited:
LMAO!!! Everyone just googled searched Legend Blue, LMMFAO!!!
roll.gif

I'm assuming it's a very light blue, but like that dude said...I hope it's not a Photo Blue type blue. Imma be honest, I don't want to see nothing close to a Royal Blue

Bro, don't tease us w/ these pics of the Columbias...LOL, C'mon don't tell me these are leaks of the 2014 pair???

Bro, don't tease us w/ these pics of the Columbias...LOL, C'mon don't tell me these are leaks of the 2014 pair???

lol no teasing you cant really see is this pic but they looks to be very minor yellowing already. I think JB had a tough time with the soles on these so they created this "legend blue" to help slow the yellowing down

Back
Top Bottom