Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well yeah, a size 15 is a lot harder. It's harder to get a 15 anyway.

Nobody buys a 15 to resell and they make less of them.

Can't you only buy them from certain stores online?

:smh: What are you talking about. Any size that over a.13 will get you more attention, calls, msgs, money and sell a lot faster. I had 2 size 15 that guy offer me an extra $100 just to hold them. The lowest you might find these is $285. It's crazy that people haven't got there shoes yet.

If you haven't received your FA order by now you wont get it. I would also submit a review on their website complaining about the poor customer service that they provide. I remember a couple of you complaining that filing complaints may make them stop servicing the US but in retrospect it may make them provide better shipping options and customer service. Don't hesitate to let a company that you pay your money to know how piss poor their services are .

I just checked my FA order and it finally updated on USPS' site:
[table][tr][td]
January 26, 2014 , 9:58 am
[/td][td]
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
[/td][td]
BETHPAGE, NY 11714 
[/td][/tr][/table]
not sure what that means in terms of it getting to me but at least it seems its finally cleared customs

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
BETHPAGE, NY 11714 
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

not sure what that means in terms of it getting to me but at least it seems its finally cleared customs
Bethpage is a local hub for Usps for Nassau / Suffolk county, ny. When my package hits bethpage processing. I get my stuff in a day or two at most.

Last edited:
sounds like customs is the culprit vs the sender is a lot of cases.

sucks these chargebacks are happening for items that actually shipped. its not the vendors fault customs is holding packages hostage.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
BETHPAGE, NY 11714 
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

you are good, they will be there in a few days tops.

:smh: What are you talking about. Any size that over a.13 will get you more attention, calls, msgs, money and sell a lot faster. I had 2 size 15 that guy offer me an extra $100 just to hold them. The lowest you might find these is $285. It's crazy that people haven't got there shoes yet.

The problem with a 15 is that less of them are made, not that resellers are buying all of them up.

Unbunch your panties.

The problem with a 15 is that less of them are made, not that resellers are buying all of them up.

Unbunch your panties.

actually, in this day in age, all sizes are purchased by resellers. times have definitely changed man. I used to grab size 15s for this dude while I was out grabbing my shoes because 15s were so easy to get in our area and he would buy me lunch for my time. now, its like all sizes get obliterated. it done got real....

actually, in this day in age, all sizes are purchased by resellers. times have definitely changed man. I used to grab size 15s for this dude while I was out grabbing my shoes because 15s were so easy to get in our area and he would buy me lunch for my time. now, its like all sizes get obliterated. it done got real....
exactly, they buy any size they can

my area only gets a couple pairs of any release so I never bother trying to get them there, the closest to me that gets a lot of pairs is HOH in pallisades and the malls in Jersey so I get almost every shoe I own online and every time I go for my size and if I strike out then I try to go up or down .5, if not I try to grab a size I can flip to get my pair but if I strike out on my original size I usually never have a chance to pick up another size because they are gone already

I really want a second pair of these so I will watching out for a restock

The sad part is, I haven't rocked any of my new shoes since the summer because NY is just an awful area to wear sneakers right now this rock salt is everywhere and then when it warms up the ground turns to sloppy muddy mess. Only new shoes I busted out are my Lebron 11s, I've always found Lebrons to be built like tanks.

Unbunch your panties.
Yes they do. You don't know what you're talking about bruh and telling someone else to unbunch panties at the same time! LOL People snatch up 15's for trade bait when they wear an 11 smh...

Last edited:
>Yes they do. You don't know what you're talking about bruh and telling someone else to unbunch panties at the same time! LOL People snatch up 15's for trade bait when they wear an 11 smh...

Who cares

That's why I said that...who cares.

You two seem to keep going on and on about this as if it actually means something. Multiple people repeating the same thing over and over as if I hurt your feelings.

The problem has more to do with supply. Why do they make less 15's? That tells you all you need to know. If the demand was like that for a 15, more would be made. So yes, in comparison to a 11, 10...yes. There's always exceptions to the rule.

But again, who cares....damn.

Who cares

That's why I said that...who cares.

You two seem to keep going on and on about this as if it actually means something. Multiple people repeating the same thing over and over as if I hurt your feelings.

The problem has more to do with supply. Why do they make less 15's? That tells you all you need to know. If the demand was like that for a 15, more would be made. So yes, in comparison to a 11, 10...yes. There's always exceptions to the rule.

But again, who cares....damn.
You care or you wouldn't have responded. Multiple people resonded because multiple people saw how FOS your post was meng. Now you want to change the subject to production numbers which wasn't your orignal statement that members responded about. You were wrong, stop caring so much...

Back
Top Bottom