Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Also, remember Nike dropped that big *** restock on April 12, and the only reason I remember is cuz that was my wedding day...I never been so happy and disappointed on the same day
I hear ya....

That "same'ol" FOREVER! 
tired.gif

^Thinking about kicks on your wedding day, a TRUE sneakerhead lol i salute you broham
LOL...Bro, when I looked at my phone during the reception after everyone had ate...I was like WTF!!! Ppl, probably thought I just heard some bad news that one of my potnas died how I was looking...I personally think that was the best restock we were gonna get from Nike. Plus, my wedding cake was a Swoosh

FNL did a restock during February to celebrate Jordans birthday month. They restocked a few pairs of heat from the previous year thatmonth .

Its funny how a bunch of us all had our fa orders recently clear customs. Were they being quarantined or something haha.

FOOTLOCKER EU restock…...

QUESTIONS NT FAM

Number 1.

Can we order to US from Footlock eu? 

Does this mean footlocker US will as well?

I can see these sitting for a little while this time to be honest, along with the other stuff which has restocked on there.

Shame they didn't restock the 1s :frown:

Yes everyone was getting excited on twitter last night with rumours of 88 3s and Royal 1s. It was just a few 5s they could not sell in their stores recalled to website and the gamma 11s

Back
Top Bottom