Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you mean the managers are keeping you from copping and reselling ,your right unfair 
Agreed 100%. Thats is who most of folks in line are. Nickel and dime resellers.

I wish somebody would go to a number of authorized retailers with spy cams and mics and catch these employees taking bribes and blast that evidence all over social media. I guarantee that corporate offices at these retailers will come swinging the hammer down.

It definitely wouldn't stop it but it would slow it down and all employees caught would certainly be fired. Sending a strong message.
They cant even stop the Bots online from getting all the shoes, how the hell they gonna stop people who can actually think. And don't forget about the online sites who sell Pre Orders for 50-100+ over retail cause theyre doing the exact same thing just on a larger scale. MANY MANY more pairs are gotten "automatically" online for a fee that jus the average folks jus getting one pair for a lil extra $$ In Stores. Jus my take. Personally i don't look at it as bribery i look at it as leaving a simple tip. Plain and simple. Not "corrupting the game" as was what stated.

Last edited:
I wish somebody would go to a number of authorized retailers with spy cams and mics and catch these employees taking bribes and blast that evidence all over social media. I guarantee that corporate offices at these retailers will come swinging the hammer down.

It definitely wouldn't stop it but it would slow it down and all employees caught would certainly be fired. Sending a strong message.
There's ONLY ONE solution to this problem. 

JB and Nike needs to release these shoes in MASSIVE amounts of quantities to satisfy everyone. That takes away the resellers from hoarding stocks, shoes can be bought at retail, and no need for camping/bribing. 

JB/Nike is the one CREATING this problem. People are just finding ways to avoid this stupid 'shortage' of shoes. Supply and demand anyone? 

And honestly, you can sell out those employees but new employees will come through and will do the same **** again. So what is that going to fix? Getting someone out of a job? Good for you, unemployed dumbass. And it will not 'slow' down anything lmao they'll just find way to do it even MORE secretly.. shhhh 

Strong message? lmao 

Yeah they get fired, oh well, find new job at another FTL, FTA, CHAMPS, FNL, oh well.. 

See? There's no SOLUTION to this by fixing the wrong problem. The real problem is JB/Nike controlling the supply to the market. 

Last edited:
i actually WOULD do that. its ridiculous how corrupt some stores are.. how are u just going to encourage other employees to break the rules without the boss knowing.. thats absolutely ******** and unfair. something NEEDS to be done. problem is how are we going to plant the spy cams and mics in the stores?
Theres a basic solution to that. Bribe the spy. Lmao. People dont turn down money. Its what seperates us from the animals.

Last edited:
i actually WOULD do that. its ridiculous how corrupt some stores are.. how are u just going to encourage other employees to break the rules without the boss knowing.. thats absolutely ******** and unfair. something NEEDS to be done. problem is how are we going to plant the spy cams and mics in the stores?
Am i the only one who thinks this is jus plain stupid and dangerous to volunteer to be a damn SPY at a shoe store. Go sit down somewhere and reevaluate your life.

Last edited:
I will regret not getting these. Eventually will dishout 400$ on these [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

I will regret not getting these. Eventually will dishout 400$ on these [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]
These go for 400? Sheesh. Was gonna cop these just so I would have all the mids but nvm now. Why do people pay so much for kicks? There were probably more of these thanany other retro. Hate to see what jams go for now

Yeah I definately don't want to, but looking at ebay and flightclub ...... That's what's it's going for. It's ridiculous. Any suggestions anyone?:smh::smh::smh:

There's ONLY ONE solution to this problem. 

JB and Nike needs to release these shoes in MASSIVE amounts of quantities to satisfy everyone. That takes away the resellers from hoarding stocks, shoes can be bought at retail, and no need for camping/bribing. 

JB/Nike is the one CREATING this problem. People are just finding ways to avoid this stupid 'shortage' of shoes. Supply and demand anyone? 

And honestly, you can sell out those employees but new employees will come through and will do the same **** again. So what is that going to fix? Getting someone out of a job? Good for you, unemployed dumbass. And it will not 'slow' down anything lmao they'll just find way to do it even MORE secretly.. shhhh 

Strong message? lmao 

Yeah they get fired, oh well, find new job at another FTL, FTA, CHAMPS, FNL, oh well.. 

See? There's no SOLUTION to this by fixing the wrong problem. The real problem is JB/Nike controlling the supply to the market. 

What on earth are you on? A double shot of expresso and a splash of red bull?? Calm down

Supply and demand blah blah....that's not the main issue....the main issue is the people who say that shoes are worth more then what Nike is selling them for. 75% of what is purchased at retail is back on the market within hours for resell. Do you see the amounts of concord lows and infared lows sitting on the market? Selling shoes is a gold rush and everybody's trying to cash in. Tipping is along the same lines as as purchasing resell. Dudes at these places make 7.50 an hr an extra 100 bucks every weekend is bank to them. It's not the amount that's supplied it's about who the supply is going to.

Of course if retailers saw their employee selling their item directly out of the store for profit or violating any policy especially one involving money will be instantly fired. That sends a message to the people who make that 7.50/hr a message. Some people can't afford to lose their job and/or take pride in the fact that are employed and will not risk it. So yes it will slow it down. No how much would it slow it down? Not much because the people will just get smarter who they deal with but at least some of the dummies will be taken out. Now if you can take out crooked management that whole store could see a change!!

Stop looking at it like as if it's going to change the game overnight . That's at store level. It's a lot easier to control a human then a computer so it would take a series of things on that front to combat bots.

Nike/JB will never water down its brand so supply and demand.....keep wishing

What on earth are you on? A double shot of expresso and a splash of red bull?? Calm down

Supply and demand blah blah....that's not the main issue....the main issue is the people who say that shoes are worth more then what Nike is selling them for. 75% of what is purchased at retail is back on the market within hours for resell. Do you see the amounts of concord lows and infared lows sitting on the market? Selling shoes is a gold rush and everybody's trying to cash in. Tipping is along the same lines as as purchasing resell. Dudes at these places make 7.50 an hr an extra 100 bucks every weekend is bank to them. It's not the amount that's supplied it's about who the supply is going to.

Of course if retailers saw their employee selling their item directly out of the store for profit or violating any policy especially one involving money will be instantly fired. That sends a message to the people who make that 7.50/hr a message. Some people can't afford to lose their job and/or take pride in the fact that are employed and will not risk it. So yes it will slow it down. No how much would it slow it down? Not much because the people will just get smarter who they deal with but at least some of the dummies will be taken out. Now if you can take out crooked management that whole store could see a change!!

Stop looking at it like as if it's going to change the game overnight . That's at store level. It's a lot easier to control a human then a computer so it would take a series of things on that front to combat bots.

Nike/JB will never water down its brand so supply and demand.....keep wishing

Dude you just contradicted yourself by saying the problem will not be solved overnight while earlier you said you would set up a secret investigation to stop the bribery (which would solve the problem) Don't you get it? If JB/Nike ships out enough shoes for the market, there won't be need for people to dish out $400 for shoes, and in return there will be no resellers drying up the stock. I'm well aware that 75% (roughly) of the stock that gets sold gets resold right away on the market with a marked up price. THAT'S the reason. If people don't ever strike out online or in stores, they will never have to buy from resellers. Can you imagine, gammas released at 8 am and is "in stock" for the next few weeks while people are buying one every second? There won't be anyone that "strikes out" and the resellers will be sitting on dead stock that won't get sold at their desired price and they will quickly go either bankrupt or quit reselling because there's no money to be made.

Of course JB/Nike is not going to ruin their precious game they're playing right now by controlling the stock (supply). You think these "restocks" are happening because they made more shoes? Lmao it's just sitting in their warehouses right now waiting for that restock date.

Have you ever heard of de beers? They're the sole controller of the diamond supply for the world. They also bought out other diamond supplier's stock so they can control the prices however they wish to do so. See? They push out however many diamonds to whoever they want to manipulate the market. That's exactly what Nike/JB is doing. They don't give a **** what resellers are doing to the "game", all they care about is building hype for the release, sell out, hype for restock, sell out, and so on. They are creating false hype by limiting the supply of the shoes to drive sales. Please explain to me why they won't make more pairs and release them at same time then?? I'm sure a company like JB/Nike certainly have the capacity to do so.

The real problem is JB/Nike creating this hype. Yes bribery is bad and I'm not saying these employees are all right but they are essentially left with no choice since the supply is so limited. Who can fault for that? Don't blame the minimum wage workers, blame the corporation. And btw I read the quarterly report for the investors by Nike and they stated that this year, they are aiming to smash the record for sales. They are using this falsely built hype to generate tremendous amounts of sales (from us and resellers).

Just give me a cliff note in a pm

I'm not going to read all that or further clog the thread on the issue with a response

Good luck to those still looking for a pair

hell, im willing to volunteer to be an undercover agent in order to catch all these phony, lying, corrupted employees. if only i can get in contact with the owners of these stores.. i would volunteer for every shoe store in the bay area

hell, im willing to volunteer to be an undercover agent in order to catch all these phony, lying, corrupted employees. if only i can get in contact with the owners of these stores.. i would volunteer for every shoe store in the bay area
Damn, bringing out the undercover people behaving badly segment.  People gotta hustle somehow and it's not like you can't do the same.  What if I complain about people standing outside the mall, camping starting on Friday morning, in the AM while I have to go to work?  They're not doing anything wrong, they are simply utilizing their resources of having time off or a way to check out of life and wait in line for a pair of shoes.  It gives them the advantage over me in getting pair of shoes from that mall as I can't simply drive down there after work or when the mall opens the next day.  To them, I'm lazy because I didn't camp but what if my 9-5 is to drive an ambulance saving lives?  Am I lazy then because I choose to work and the money used from said work I give to a hook up?  Lots of different variation and calling them crooks/corrupt is not fair.  Also, this is coming from someone that does not have a hook up, sit my *** up around 4:30AM to MANUALLY cop shoes online when bots are owning/crashing the servers.

You know what would fix everything...

Pre-orders directly from Nike/JB

But...

They need this chaos and other nonsense to drive that mystique that there is some aura with their sneakers so that in turn causes customers to desire to have them.

The last pair I got to pre-order were the Columbia's in 2001, phone in outta the Eastbay catalog. Ordered them in a sz 13 when I was a 12 thinking my foot would grow 
laugh.gif

Kept them in the box until last year, DS, and sold them for like $220 dollars. I regret the hell outta that even tho they were a size too big.

Last edited:

You seriously have nothing better to do with your life?

I actually kinda feel sorry for you.

I think all the store the hot shoes they way finish line raffles the 11's during Christmas time. The whole email raffle is a lot easier

Back
Top Bottom