Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I been saying this for almost a year now....THIS WONT BE THE ONLY 11, ALSO DONT FORGET THAT 5"11 LANEY PACK I BEEN TALKING ABOUT, I THINK BLACK LANEY 5 WILL BE THE RETRO 5 IN THE PACK.
i would be upset if no 2 in 1 pack is released this year

Some detailed images
air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-2med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-3med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-4med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-5med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-6med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-7med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-8med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-9med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-10med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-11med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-12med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-13med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-14med.jpg
This is a GS pair just to let you all know.

I guess we can't change our mind once we see more pics of them, preferably on people's feet.  Head over to the III's thread and count how many people passed on them, just to see them in person and order them.
I know. It happens all the time.
I'll just sit here waiting for these "First XI that won't sell out in day 1", "Ugly, easy pass", "Hope this isn't the final version" to turn into "2 pair minimum"

These are one of those shoes where you know you want em', but not to the point where you're willing to break ya neck for em'...These are clearly one of those shoes you'll have to see em' in person first, but like I said before...I'll be goin after these but not to the point where I'm willing to do crazy ish

I guess I'll be one of those who changes their minds even after initially claiming that I'll pass. I was gonna settle for the foams or black cats, but these will do.

Well, grapes came out first then the black grapes. So the "black columbia" (as some would call it) first then the columbias (with limited numbers) next is not a far off idea.

But hey they are different models. And we're talking about jb here.

btw what does inscecurity have to do with is. like i said bad seeds grow in a thread.

You seem to gave an issue with people calling something you like "crap". Negative comments are not waste, they are more valuable than jumping on the stupid "copx3" bandwagon. We need more critical posts, not less. Fight AGAINST hype, rather than feed it.

This colorway would make more sice to me if it was white everywhere the black is. IMO black, blue and yellow isnt a good combo.
the thought of a "black laney 5" even being a possibility

btw what does inscecurity have to do with is. like i said bad seeds grow in a thread.

You seem to gave an issue with people calling something you like "crap". Negative comments are not waste, they are more valuable than jumping on the stupid "copx3" bandwagon. We need more critical posts, not less. Fight AGAINST hype, rather than feed it.
everyone has got their own taste and people actually love these. badmind people sit in the thread and call these ugly but when pics surface the all of a sudden like em when people actually like em from when pics first surfaced and it was closest it came to black outs. and those peoplw who call these crap and ugly will be the ones in line waiting for these. you will be waiting in line for these cuz nters are frontas.

iono.  these have potential.  

i was against these... because i'm against the hypebeast/reseller movement.

however; everyone's favorite 11's are concords. but concords longevity is in question... because the white mesh and the yellowing bottoms.

the only reason IMHO that space jams take the cake in some people's preference is they got the black mesh that gives it longevity. you can wear the hell out of them and they still look good.  

i think these will have that effect.  it's all black so it'll be easier to keep wearing.. break em into... and let em age.  since the maize on the shoe... the yellowing bottom might even make the shoe look better.  

i think these will be recognized and appreciated by everyone.. i just don't like the black mid sole.

Last edited:
This colorway would make more sice to me if it was white everywhere the black is. IMO black, blue and yellow isnt a good combo.
the thought of a "black laney 5" even being a possibility <
hahaha.  so basically the columbias?  i see what you did there.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom