Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Those ain't GM either those are high quality replicas. I've seen GM way better then those and that's not a good thing either

You're misusing it too.

GM's are hit and miss. Just because it's flawed doesn't mean it's a replica.

Like I was saying in the GM thread, some of you like to use GM for ones that are the same, but then say everything else is a replica if it's flawed. You can get flawed kicks from Footlocker or Finishline.

Last edited:
I don't know I never seen a GM or a pair oft store bought kicks where they look like they were dropped in a bucket of glue. Truth be told neither of us know the origins of those glue covered kicks so let's not even go there. You got your opinion on origin I as well have mine.....so anyway...

Colorway is nice looking forward to more pics

The Fear pack was a QS

These are a general release for Christmas

They're used to selling 300 or 400 thousand kicks right before Christmas. Why exactly would they not do that this year?
you think the fear IV was QS? Why not overproduce for back to school using your theory? 

they're just going to restock these at least 5 times next year
eyes.gif

yet people are still gonna camp out and get shot for some XI's once again.

lol can JB release a black/red slide box?... just the box.. so our recent XIs can all match
laugh.gif

Last edited:
im really looking for someone to make me a custom box cuz this pisses me off
no need to, they make fakes in those

even for your galaxy XIs lol

if you want a legit one.. maybe a concord box is the easiest to customize

Last edited:
they're just going to restock these at least 5 times next year :rolleyes

yet people are still gonna camp out and get shot for some XI's once again.

Guilty as charged, but you are correct. I think Nike did a decent job with the breds last year in having multiple restocks...Definitely gave more people a chance. I personally feel like if you don't have bred XI's, you didn't really wan them...there were more than enough opportunities...

But with that said, TheKid wouldn't feel right if I couldn't get these on release day...knowing damn well I can cop a pair a little down the road without the headache...Matters naught. I'll be urban camping come December.

also...59 pages already?! Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Guilty as charged, but you are correct. I think Nike did a decent job with the breds last year in having multiple restocks...Definitely gave more people a chance. I personally feel like if you don't have bred XI's, you didn't really wan them...there were more than enough opportunities...

But with that said, TheKid wouldn't feel right if I couldn't get these on release day...knowing damn well I can cop a pair a little down the road without the headache...Matters naught. I'll be urban camping come December.

also...59 pages already?! Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
You are most def right about that...All you had to do was wake up and get out and you wld of had them. Everybody I know that really wanted a pair got them and that's a lot of ppl. I only know one of my boys that ended up paying reseller price

Like I said some pages ago...I will be copping these no matter what due to the fact I just love the 11's. No frontin'...If I do end up gettin them and not liking them I'll just trade em' for something else

speaking of XI's...did anyone else see that pic of a pair of sample all red/white XI's. Based on that pic, if those were to release be prepared for camp outs and other stuffs. Maybe those will be next yrs release

lol can JB release a black/red slide box?... just the box.. so our recent XIs can all match :lol:
i hate the slide out boxes, when you take them out you're left with 3 box size pieces laying around where as a regular flip box stays one piece. If JB wants to make my day with a box they should release them in either the black box or the red/brown box (both OG boxes). Heck i dont even like my DMP box

I don't think there is going be a laney 11 I think it's just this. We woulda seen something by now right?

Back
Top Bottom