Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These will yellow dont believe the hype no matter how smokey the sole is if its not dyed like the Playoff 11s it will yellow

That sole isn't smoked, it's blue, just like the Concords and Cool Greys. It just gives an illusion that it's smokey because of the black midsole. I can guarantee you they will yellow just like every other XI.

Last edited:
Silver anniversary, plus there's a ton of lows worse than these IMO. I don't even think Colombias or cool greys are that hot.
It always happens

NT doesn't like retro+ colors, and then loves them later

Heck, it will probably change in November

I think these are pretty dope, and you won't have to worry about yellowing like on space jams.

Agreed.. I like all white kicks too (such as AF1s) but those anniv 11s didn't do it for me. And I am yet to understand the hype on those columbias, but I'd take concords all day. These really aren't that bad, and all we seen is GS pics..

Garbage. People will still camp/resell for 100+ dollars just because they are 11s. As for me all I can say is there are hopefully taxi 12s/Steel 10s in my future.

Im in. Wasnt feeling em at start but as happens sometimes, these pictures are showing the true beauty of them. Def a stealth like feel and blacked out midsole means il wear them if its wet not cleaning required on these

Passing for now... Unless something changes. Would have been sick if they made the soles yellow.

I'll be focusing on the Taxi 12s and Bred 1s...

buy em, take the sole off and paint the sole white so that these will actually be clear soles then it might look better, they dont look horrible but a white midsole woulda made these much better IMO

I think these look really nice - those of you that pass, will regret it later, just like everyone who passed on the snakeskin lows back in the day.

I don't care what anybody say about these now...These are lookin better and better each passing day. I hope they don't cause hype and I'm able to cop just like the Breds

Back
Top Bottom